°16°

Me and my broken heart- Push baby

This is a tad different than the original, to put it in the mood. Read it like it was a calm and slower song, In this story it is better of not st up beat.

I start strumming the slow strings and take a deep breath.

"All I need is a little love in my life,

All I need is a little love in the dark,

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart.

I need a little loving tonight,

Hold me so I'm not falling apart,

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart,"

I look away from my guitar in my lap to look at Dream. I look into the emarald eyes of him, they look piss-colour to me but he has told me multiple times that there are green, different emotions could be seen in there. He was smiling, eyes covers with a tears, which reflected the fairy lights that my sister had put up when we moved in. He was honestly the most handsome man I've ever seen, not that I've looked at many but... Anyway he was wearing a white t-shirt with a grey-flannel shirt which was loosely thrown on probably last minute, it was matched with black skinny, ripped jeans. I was definitely sure about my feelings for him. I loved him so much, he helps me get through the pain, just a smile from him can help cure the broken heart that lies somewhere in my chest.

"Yeah

Shotgun, aimed at my heart, you got one,

Tear me apart in this song...

I was always torn, not just from my parents.

...How do we call this love?...

Well we didn't, not ever have I called my childhood a 'lovely' relationship.

...I tried, to run away but your eyes,

Tell me to stay oh why,

Why do we call this love?"

I just want him, Dream means everything to me. Now I know.

I spin my journal around so it's easier for him to read the lyrics, he looks down and skims the part where I pointed to. He turned to face and looks for confirmation. While I was strumming along, a smile which I have shown him, gave him every bit of information he needed to know. And with that he sang the next part while I listened to his beautiful voice.

"It seems like we've been losing control

So bad it don't mean I'm not alone...

Im no longer alone.

...When I say"

Blush spread across my cheeks. He was in every way perfect. He looked at me with love and care while I joined making a nice harmony.

"All I need is a little love in my life...

I do, i just want some one to care,

...All I need is a little love in the dark...

My mind is like a dark and empty place full of rude comments that the voice, inside my head, tells me.

...A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart.

I need a little loving tonight,

Hold me so I'm not falling apart...

I need Somone to turn to when I feel down, or when I feel hopeless, I want someone to tell me I'm needed and wanted,

...A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart."

Placing my guitar on the ground next to me, i turned to face the man opposite. Shuffling my way next to dream. Placing my hand in his and resting my head on his shoulder. Letting out quite sobs, as he stroked his thumb over my hand.

"I like you, George. I love your voice and your amazing at singing and I just want to support you in very way. I like you alot. And I know you're in pain from before but I just want to be with you. And I don't want to rush you into anything at all, I would-"

My hand disconnected from his hand quickly, I watched as he turned to face me with a disappointed look. My small hands reached to cup his cheeks and pulled him down and removed the gap between us. My lips made contact with his. He seemed shocked at first but settled and soon placed his and on my waist to keep me close.

I pulled away, "I love you to." I finally said it. Smiles formed on both our flushed faces as we pressed out foreheads together. He pecked my lips again and rubbed away my tears. A giggle and a kiss was what happened next.