°7°

I'm sitting in the living room with Dream opposite. We have moved away from the balcony to the living room. I was quite uncomfortable on the metal floor so we went to sit on the sofa.

"Hey, you know when you wanted to visit the Bridge above the Thames River. Well maybe we should invite Wilbur to come with us." I asked, because we have other days planned for meeting with Tommy and tubbo, Eret might come to hang with us on another day but besides that we haven't asked Wilbur. Then the next week is for the Dream Team.

"Yeah, so will we meet him there or pick him up?" Dream said Turing his attention to me instead of the TV.

I was about to answer when I heard moving from upstairs, then I heard a loud smashing sound echo around the apartment. Both me and dream look towards the sound. My sister's upstairs.

"No..." I stand up immediately and walked with speed up the stairs. I see Sapnap emerge from his room in the corner of my eye to also know what was happening. Both of them followed me upstairs. I steady my breath. Deep breaths. The door opened, I looked around the room trying to find her. She was on he floor cleaning something. I heard a few sniffles and immediately run up beside her.

"Grace"

She swung her head to face me. Tears streaming down her face. I sat next to her on the floor, grabbed her hands trying to calm her down.

"It's ok I'm here, Sister I'm here. Calm down."

"SISTER!?" both Americans were in shock, they didn't know I had a sister. I never mentioned anything about having a sister and when 'family' is the conversation I usually avoid every question about the subject. I slowly turn around so I am facing my friends, still holding my sister.

"Guys I'll tell everything later, but right now Ive got something to do. Dream can you get me the hover, it's downstairs in the laundry room. Sapnap can you get me the dust pan and brush, its under the sink in the kitchen. Then bring them up here. I've got to clean up some glass.

They nod and start their way to the places. I moved my attention from the door to the young girl in my arms.

"What happened tiny?" (Tiny is a nickname I gave her, what she's a small person, like me)

"I accidentally dropped the glass and-" she was still in a state of shock, I knew what happened. She dropped the glass and it reminded her of father dropping beer bottles or wine glasses.

"Memories came back didn't they." She nodded her head and leaned back against my chest.

They enters the room. I mouthed I'll meet you downstairs once I finished. They understood and left. Dream looked back at me with a heart-warming smile. A second later he left to join Sapnap.
°
°
°
My sister fell asleep about 5 minutes ago. I left her on the bed and started to get rid of the glass. I carefully removed the big pieces of shards of the Carpet then tried with a dust pan and brush for the smaller pieces. Just by doing this action, I realized I should of had gloves on. There was small shards stuck on my hands. Blood was trickling down. But I didn't let myself get distracted so I continued cleaning up the dangerous bits of sharp shapes. I soon enough finished and left the room to go downstairs.

I found the boys chatting in the kitchen eating toast.

"I'm sorry about the wait." I walked between then towards the sink. I stuck my hand under the sink watching as the blood streamed off.

"GEORGE! Your hand." Dream runs up behind me to look at what the glass had done.

"Where do you keep tweezers?"

"Uhh I'm fine don't worry."

He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Ok fine on the middle shelf in my bathroom." I gave up on trying to stop him so I just let him help. He left the room, I heard footsteps go upstairs to the left. My room. Why does he want to help me, I've gone through this many times before and it's been fine.