°13°

We walked closer to the front desk, nerves are settling but are still weary. I gulped and ran a hand through my hair. Trying to relax in anyway. I drop my hand and huff. I feel a warmth hit the hand that had just gone through my brunette hair. I look down at it to see it attached to another hands. My eyes trail over connecting arm to see the owner of this arm. Dream stands there, with a stupid yet cute face on his dumb face. I'm only joking though, his face shines with beauty and kindness. Well, kindness you can't really see, but his face is a type of face that if you look at it, your life would change for the better. And that theres a welcoming feel around it.

We wait at the front desk for a woman to finish typing something on her computer.

"Hello, How may I help you?" She turns to our group and looks around to see who wants to answer her. Once her eyes land on me I speak up.

"Hi I was called here from a woman named Flander. She said someone wanted to meet with me and my sister." I wonder who this person is. They said they know me, but will I? When did they come into my life? What's their name? Were they a family member? A friend? An old teacher that I used to have? No, that last one is a bit weird....

"Oh yes!! Grace and George Davidson.. correct?" She went and turned back to her computer to type something out. Oh god, she's trying something, What are you typing? Is it about me? Grace?

"Yes"

"Ok, the person will be waiting for you in their hospital room. Please go to room 251."

"Ok thank you, I'll be heading there now. And have a good day" Turning to leave and waving a little goodbye. Meeting up with Sapnap and Wilbur in the waiting room. My sister slowly following behind.

"Hey what's up?" I stopped my steps and eyed dream to go ahead.

"What if we don't know who it is? What if they hurt us? What if.... What if someone does something to you...?" She grabs her sleeve and places it against her running nose, then she uses her other sleeve to rub her eyes.

"Are you scared of something happing to me?" I question her, I'm a little confused but I understand where she's coming from.

"Of course I am, I was there when dad First took it out on you, I was there in the hospital when your heart stopped twice, I was there when you had panic attacks, who was there?? I was. And that's not the only reason. IT ALL HAPPENED TO ME TOO!" I heard the frightened scream of her quite voice, she stopped, realized that she shouted at me when I stepped back. Dived into my arms. "IM SO SO SO SORRY BUBS!" Crying into my shirt. Oh Grace. I'm sorry. I should of been better, I should of helped you. You were alone when I was locking myself away. You were alone with nobody.

Girls like Us- Zoe Wees (Made it a bit different)

"Its hard for all of us,

We don't know who we trust

Not even the ones we love