°20°

We slowly pulled away and giggled. I looked towards chat for the first time in this stream. I smiled as the chat flew by.

Wait... What

DNF confirmed?

HOLY SHIT THEY KISSED

am I the only one who saw that

Christmas came early for me

💚💙DnF

George singing and he kissed dream. My life exploding...

YASSS ITS ABOUT TIMEEEE
Lol dnf shippers be dead rn

"Thank you all for coming on the the stream, I don't know when I'll next stream as I'll be busy with meetups. Sorry if I sounded bad or something or if I skipped a note on the guitar but I'm trying and it took alot of confidence to actually do that so I appreciate the kind comments. I'll see you all later. Byee"

I do my usual cute smile and waves to the camera and clicked on the end stream button. The red light went grey just like before.

Dream stood up form next to me. And looked at me. I hope he didn't mind that I kissed him on stream.

He bent down and placed his hands on my waist.

"THAT WAS AMAZING GEORGE!! YOUR SO BRAVE! IM SO PROUD!"

My body rises while my arms cling on to his neck. His hands move to get a safer hold on me. My legs placed around his hips and my arms gently holding on to his neck as he looked up at me.

"This is gross, I'm leaving" Sapnap huffed as he walked out the room. I giggled looking back down at the blonde.

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, and I have for a while, when I heard about what happened to you.. it hurt me and I didn't know what to do. But then we kissed and I just fell more deep into your spell and I would love to just make you smile and laugh because those things light up the night sky. I want you to feel happy when you hangout with me or smile when you hear my voice. Words can't describe how much I adore you. So there's one question that I want to ask you."

My eyes opened for the first time in a long time. I saw it in his eyes. Everything he was saying was true. The voices in my head may be loud but I had the truth Infront of me.

Blush spread across my face as I smiled widely.

"Will you be mine George?" The same clear, salty liquid poured from my eyes again, as I shouted "YES, OH MY GOODNESS YES" His small sweet smile turned into a large, happy smile. I leaned down and placed my lips on his.    Both of us grinning throughout the loving sensation. I gently released my legs from his waist, stepping back down on to my fluffy carpet while still kissing his soft lips. I went onto my tiptoes and pulled away just to connect again.

A minute later we pulled apart and giggled at the both of our beating hearts.

"I love you dream"

"I love you too, Baby" blushing as I buried my head into his chest, feeling the rise and fall of the organ., His heart 💓