°8°

(George's sister. NOT MY ART)

I'm waiting outside of my apartment, scared to go inside. She probably hates me. I never ment to snap at her, it's stress that Im carrying around and soon enough it gets to heavy and then I have to let go of it. And that's what happened.

Dream opens the door and lets me walk in. I hear her in the living room with Sapnap. I walk next to the living room door and let my eye wonder untill I find my sister. She has her guitar?

Little do you Know- Alex & Sierra (0-2:11)

"Little do you know

How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know

I'm still haunted by the memory

Little do you know

I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know i~

Need a little more time"

She's singing, about me. She must feel so hurt about what i did. I feel a hand make its way into mine. I look behind me to see dream looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"I'm ready to forgive you

But forgetting is a harder fight

But little do you know i~

Need a little more time"

I walk in the room.

"I'll wait, I'll wait"  she turns around to look at me. Tiny, her eyes swollen, red, she's Broken. Just like me.

"I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait

My love is her and here to stay

So lay your head on me,"

I turn to looks at dreams for a second, he smiles at me. Telling me I did the right thing. I look back to my little sister.

"Little do you know

All my mistakes are slowly drowning me

Little do you know

I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know i~

I love you till the sun dies"

"I'll wait, just wait"

She join the duet part while both of our face stream with salty liquid.

"I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait

Our love is here and here to stay"

"So lay you head on me"

"I'm sorry, Gracie, I'm so so sorry" I walk up to her and hold her hands. My thumb rubs circles around her skin. She looks up from the floor to my eyes.

"It's ok, both our hearts have been torn and Broken and we have to try to stop breaking them. Can we be a team again, Georgie and Gracie?"

"Of course tiny, I love you" I grab her body and pull it closer to mine. She gives her guitar to Sapnap to hold. He takes it while me and grace both embrace in a hug.

"Hey, do want to help me tell them what happened? I don't want to do it alone. And it will help both of us get things of our chest" I whispered into my sisters ear waiting for her reply, instead I just got a nod.

"Ok, Guys come sit down" I carefully lift my sister of the ground and sit down on the couch. She's sitting in my lap with her arms surrounding my neck. She has snuggled her head into my shoulder, hair in space buns. Her legs either side of me.

Dream comes and sits next to us, Sapnap had went to put the guitar away and will join us in a second.

"Well I think it's time for you guys to know a bit about us" I mumbled. Sapnap entered and sap on the other sofa and both boys looked towards me. Here we go

I take a deep breath, preparing for what's gonna happen next.