°17°

When I woke up I was met by a bright light streaming in my face, bright enough for my eyes to squint. My eyes soon ajusted to the bright light soon figuring out that it was the sun, wait... The Sun?

How was I out side? I slowly moved eyes to different places, trying to understand where I am. A plant in the corner, very metal floor with cubes, a small outdoor sofa which I was on and my guitar and journal opposite...

That's when it clicked in my head, I was outside on my balcony on the outdoor sofa wrapped up with dream. I remember yesterday too. Dream and I both confessed our love to each other. I didn't know what we are at the moment, friends? best friends? Friends with benefits? Boyfriends? I don't know, after our conversation yesterday I assume we both fell asleep, but dream must of moved us to the sofa. Probably to tired to go inside. It wasnt cold either, we had a blanket and each others body heat as well as a lucky warm night.

Today we were meeting with Tommy and Tubbo. We would be meeting at an arcade near the coast, on the pier. Eat breakfast there as they have amazing waffles and pancakes with, of course, the typical English breakfast consisting on bacon, black pudding, saugaes, eggs and toast and mostly baked beans.

( Here's and image that I have labeled for you to see what an English breakfast looks like if you didn't know)

We would obviously play games at the arcade and eat snacks. Probably eat at a restaurant for dinner then head home. Relax on the beach it what I need to be honest.

I felt some movement next to me, dreams awake.

"Hey" he said in she raspy morning voice.

"Hello, I'm going to go inside so I can change, remember we are going to meet with Tommy and Tubbo today."

"Ok Im going to get a drink." I nod and head to my room. Looking for something to wear. I find black jeans with a white top and a blue flannel shirt. A black leather belt and blue convers shoes. After getting changed I brush my teeth and hair. Once I finished I made my way down stairs where both changed boys were talking.

"Ready?" I ask them, getting 'yes' as an answer back. Head out into the car that's parked in the driveway.

---

"Where are the idiots?"

"Sapnap stop whining, they are only kids, they probably had to ask their parents for permission to leave the house" I laughed at the statement along with Sapnap. And of course dream wheezing a this own comment.

"Oi, what you bitches laughing about?"

I turn my head facing two teens, on smaller and one a few inches taller.

"Oh hey Tommy, hello tubbo. We were laughing about something dream said."

"Hello gogy, hello dream and Sapnap!"

"Hello tubbo" the two Americans reply.

"Can we please just go get breakfast, I'm fucking starving"

"Yes let's walk over to that waffle and pancakes bar"

"Great Idea George!"

"Yes ok let go feed Tommy before he starts a tantrum"

"HEY!"

Hearing soft giggles from beside me. Dream standing slightly Infront of me, having a soft grip on my hand. His body hiding the action. My smile grows every time he squeezes my hand on the way to the food bar.

After breakfast we headed along the beach to the arcade, we all have are shoes and socks off to walk on the shore line. Dream stopped making me stop moving. Looks like he's trying to let the other go ahead.

After a few seconds, he pleased with the distance. We continue.

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you ever perform your songs? Like on stage?"

"Umm it would be cool but I couldn't do it"

"Why? Your songs are beautiful" a small grin forms on my face. Light blush across both our cheeks.

"My nerves" my grin slowly flips upside down to a frown.

"If I were there with you, I would comfort you."

"Thanks I guess" I look off, out towards the ocean.

"It's very pretty.."

"Like you"

"DREAM"

"What? I'm spiting facts, you have pretty privilege"

"Sure"

"It's true Georgie, your beautiful"

"You too"

Moments of silence over take the walk while Tommy shouts at us to hurry up.

"Maybe"

"What did you say George?"

"I said I might perform. If you were on stage with me"

"Of course I will be on stage with you!"

"Promise"

"I promise Georgie"

"Alright"

"So where would we go to perform it"

"Can't we just do it here?"

"On the beach?"

"Yeah, we can do it later today, if you want?"

"Yes George, your gonna do great!"

"Thanks Dream..."

We come to a stop waiting Infront of the door to the arcade.