°23 part 2°

Twenty minutes later dream came and joined me, he came over and picked me up from the chair, as he sat on the seat with me on his lap. I smiled when he wrapped his arms around my waist. He didn't say anything, it wasn't arkward  though, it was a comfortable silence. 

I was almost done with the lyrics when the first hour on it passed. I was tired but I only needed one more verse. Once I've finished the lyrics I can start with the musical factor of this song.

I've decided to call this song I Have Questions. Basically it's about the question why. I want to know why, did he hurt us, why did I trust him, why didn't I see it coming. It's about my dad.

I was also thinking about how I was going to get it out. Would I stream it like last time or film, like a music video... Hmm I still have time to think.

A long time of rubbing out words later I finally finished the lyrics. I put my pen in a holder on the side on my desk and decided to do the musical bits tomorrow.

"Hey Dream I'm finished"

Hm no answer... Strange he usually always answers me.

"Dream?"

I turned my head to see him resting his chin on my shoulder with his eyes closed. I kissed his cheek and watched as a small smile appeared on his lips unintentionally. He must be asleep. I leaned back, further into his touch, closed my eyes in the warmth and slept peacefully.

The next day. I continued with the main beat of the song, so when I add layers to make it think I will know when I can match them up and see what sounds good. I just started with Logic-

(a music app that lets you compose, I use it in music class)

-i put the metronome on and started making the beat.

Five hours had passed and I think I had the sound complete. I practiced it with voice and was ready to go live.