°3°

Welp.. it's been about three days since the booking of the flights, they will be coming in two days. Oh my goodness, I'm so nervous and excited. I have to tell my sister because when they arrive she'll be quite confused that there are random weirdos in our apartment.

I walk over to the Nicely furnished room, she has a double bed, a bathroom of her own, a wardrobe, a desk with a gaming set up ( she didn't have anyone to play with so I bought her some items so she could play with me). She has her guitar hung on the wall, and a music stand in the corner with music sheets for her to strum to.

"Hey grace. My friends from America will be visiting for Two weeks, I just wanted to let you know." She turns her hear to look at me as I say that.

"That's fine brother, who are they though" she raises an eyebrow and a pen, she was probably writing something in her school book.

"Dream and Sapnap, they will take the spare rooms, so I'm going to make the beds and quickly tidy up and decorate a tad bit."

"Ok, let me know if you need help then!" She turns away and continues to write in her book.

"Ok I will, oh by the way, I'll start with dinner in about an hour and a half."

"Ok bye brother"

I walk out and shut the door behind me, I make my way down stairs and head to the two empty rooms.

I enter the room on the left and take out the bedding that I bought before we moved in. I have Orange sheets ( I mean I think there orange). I also bought a light grey one.

I take the grey striped sheets and start to make the bed. It put the pillow cases on and then the Dovet cover. I finished and start to put things on the shelf. I bought extra things to decorate it with so it's not just a boring room, I have three paintings of London and place them above the bed. I'll let Dream have this room, mostly because the owners before had painted the room a green colour. Green.

I close the door and make my way across the hall to the other empty and silent room

I close the door and make my way across the hall to the other empty and silent room. I used the what I assuming are the orange sheets sheets and decorate it with plants and images.