1. The Prank Call 📞

(Chapter Edited on 07/01/23)

Hey everyone! So nice to see you all again! Was re-reading my book so thought why not edit the 1st Chapter and make it more readable 😉😂❤️🫧 Enjoy!

~•~

~When love
takes the
place of lust..!!~

Chapter 1- The Prank Call

Chapter 1- The Prank Call..📞

*Author's POV*

"Wohoooo"

The quartet cheered as they gulped down the burning liquid, down their throats.

"Yaar Pree sach mein bahut maza aa rha hai.. We should have more such club hangouts yaar" Amaira said forwarding her cup for more shots.

"Hai na" Preeta agreed ruffling her hair and bringing them to a side.

"But yaar time kahan milta hai hum sabko" Bhavya (intro at the end of chap) ,the 3rd member of their quartet moaned.

"Woh toh hai" Shrishti (intro at the end of chap), the last and youngest member of the group huffed. "Mera toh college se chutkara nahi milta.. graduation kiya nahi ki paap kar liya.."

The other 3 laughed.

"Bete hum bhi aapke phase mein the.. ab tumhe bhi wahi sehna hai jo hum sehkar aaye the.. Kyun Amaira?" Preeta teased.

"Hmm.. hmm" Amaira agreed teasingly.

Shrishti narrowed her eyes at them and drank her shot.

"one more shots please" Preeta handsover the cup to the bartender who filled it up and gave her back. "Thank You" she muttered gulping it down.

The intoxicating made its smooth way down her throat creating a sensational feeling as always. She didn't drink a lot. but only 1-2 days a month. Being a responsible and health conscious person, she made sure to not overdo her drinking but just the amount she always did.

"Ugh! Yaar! mujhe kuch maza karna hai!!"

"Shrishti!!!" Preeta interrupted giving her a look. "No funny business here. Nor any strong drink. Only 1 more vodka cup for you and that's it."

"Kya Di!" she whined. "Yeh kya baat hui.. mein ab bacchi nahi hun"

"Par itni bhi badi nahi hai ki woh sab kare.. Yaar am saying for your good. Now you're just 20 and having sex at such a tender age would impact your health.. not only physical but mental bhi.. Aur kuch saal wait kar le.. hmm?"