2. The First Kiss

"Your lips! Soft, tender and plump. Couldn't get my head
off it"

 Couldn't get my head off it"

Chapter 2- The First Kiss

Suddenly light goes away.

Preeta: maa lagta hai light fuse ho gaya hai mein baad mein baat karti hun aapse.. (she hummed and cut the call)

She goes towards the living room slowly a bit scared as she has Nyctophobia..

Suddenly lights got on and she confusingly turned behind to see an unknown stranger sitting there drinking..

"Who are you" she asked confusingly yet softly "And wait how did you come in my house"

Guy: Well I guess the house locks are too cheap (gulping the drink)

Preeta: what.. oh my god..!! You are a thief.. (scared) (she glances at the vase kept in the right side of hers)

Guy: Do i look like one..? (Makes faces)

Preeta: (shook her head) No.. you don't look like one.. ypur clothes look sophisticated.... still If you aren't a thief then why are you at my house..? And on top of that without my permission..? I didn't invite you..?

Guy: To complete the left over work...?

Preeta: wait..what.. i didn't get it..

Guy: (starts walking towards her) Didn't i ask you..? My place or yours..?

She remembers something but then jerks her thought. She sees him leaning towards her close to her raising her eyebrows.. seeing their proximity she pushed him..

Preeta: Who are you and how the fuck did you barge in my house..?

Guy: Baby didn't you remember me.. My deep husky voice..

He raised his eyebrows while she was in shock. She moved back putting hands in her mouth while he stands straight slowly moving towards her..

Preeta: hm yah...You know what i love you.. AHH..!! I Love You so much.. (laughes silently)

Guy; (putting hand on his chin) Oh Really.. have you seen me..?

Preeta; What's the need of seeing you.. (flirtatiously) Your deep husky voice sounds hawwt.. (laughs silently, controlling her laugh)

Guy: (gulping the drink) Wanna know how did i come here.. (she was in Shock)

Flashback started

Guy: Yes..!!

Person; Sir, we have took out the details of the number you had provided..

Guy; Good..so.. whose no. Is it..?

Person: sir the no. Is registered on the name of Miss Preeta Arora