8. He's Not That Bad..!

Vote And Comment "❤️" at least

Recap; Her Past

Continuing,
She cryingly sits on her knees crying.. vase still in her hand.. She was sobbing..

Preeta: (stands again) tum jaa rahe ho ki mein tumhe abhi..

She lifts the vase but the next moment he smashes his lips on her.. cutting her off..

His one hand gripping her waist while other cupping her face and caressing her neck.. she just closed her eyes letting the tears flow.. and was feeling so warm with his kiss that she kissed him back..

It was a soft, Soulful kiss.. pouring her pain and his consolations.. she just placed her hands on his rough beardy cheeks..

He pulled out being out of breath and rested their foreheads while she slided her hands through his neck to the back of his neck..

He could feel her out of breath as she was breathing so heavily and had calmed down closing her eyes feeling the closeness..

But suddenly some moments later she broke the forehead resting and moved back looking down digesting what just had happened..

She turned, he was about to hold her hand but stopped seeing her going towards the kitchen and opening the cap of the water bottle.. She gulped down the water and put the bottle back on the slab..

She didn't move but just stared the floor as if it was some hot sexy man sitting there..

He for sometime got tired seeing her quiet.. he breaking the silence.

Karan: Kya hua.. aise roh kyun rahi thi..

She looked up to him and then looked down. He sighed. She then moved towards him.. he thought she would utter something..

But Jeeezzz..!! Rather she walked past him towards the door and opened it wide and finally speaks..

Preeta: Thank you for coming.. but aaj mein tumhari so called lust puri nahi kar paungi..so now you may leave..

Karan: par..

Preeta: (wet eyes) Please..Just leave.. just..just.. leave me alone..

He thought her to be in a bad mood and for the first time he agreed and left from there...

She smiled in tears at least he leaved.. she closed the doors and locked them tightly..

She sat on the couch covering her face.. Yup..!! She was tensed but she sees the time and goes to her room and starts doing something..

So let's peep in what she's doing..? 🧐😋

She was writing a mail to the office Actually an application of A Few Days leave on an urgent basis.. adding that she has already completed her work of one week already..

She mailed them, shut the laptop.. she took some sleeping pills, gulped it with water.. she msged her mom that she is going to sleep such that she doesn't call her and put her phone on silent and dozed off..!!

Next Day

----

Karan: (sees the watch)..(Shouts) Diya..diya..

She comes running inside his office..

Karan; Why the hell is Miss Preeta not in the Office..

Diya: Sir yesterday she had mailed that she won't be coming office for a few days..

He fists his hand..

Karan; ok.. Thank you you may leave..

----