17. Kis HaQ Se?

Aesthetic: (watermark of my ig account)

Alert! Biggie Chapter!

Word Count: 4.1k+ Words

Please Read the A/n at the end.

*Warning*

of what? You'll know 😳😂✌🏻 Enjoy!!

Preeta's POV

"Hey"

I turned around to face Vikram. "Hey" i replied with a genuine smile. "Well, Congratulations to the Woman Of The Night.." he forwarded his hands with a chuckle.

I let out a small laugh put my hands on his with a genuine smile. "Literally, i got those instincts that you would get the award you know, you are an amazing, Graphic Designer and like Excellent in that. Surely wnd truly, you would have an amazing future" i felt grateful at his words.

"And it's not like am fake praising just because you sre extremely beautiful, well you are" i let a small laugh "but honestly, i meant all the words"

"Awww.. Thank you so Vikram.. aahh! What should i say" we both had a laugh!

"Well..."

He started talking about business and how imp. The deal was and all about that and i found him quite a workaholic person. He could have got the awards as well.. he was no less than pur company.. but our company was better and the bestest.

Are you forgetting something?

No.

You are!

What? Ohhh! Yaaah! Dev said me not have a talk with Vikram because of that rivalry stuff and of course coz..

Karan didn't like it. Fuck it! You shouldn't think about him. You shouldn't even Take his name Preeta. Even if he denies, i would talk with Vikram. He's no one to control me.

I can't just stop talking with a people because he doesn't like them. Well then he needs to Fuck Off! Coz i would surely talk to them whom he doesn't like..

What will he do? 😏. Nothing.

I let out a sigh and concentrated in the talk. "Oh the dance has started" he turned around and glanced the stage and then me. "So, dance?" He forwarded his hands and i smiled, "sure"

We walked to the dance floor and he placed his hands behind my back and other one holding mine. I kept my other hand on his chest lightly. We were still having talks and the Dj let out an announcement.

"Ok, so guys, Lets play game. The music would be played and you would dance with your partners. As soon as a music changes the partner would also change. And the one who dances on with every partner swiftly would get an amazing gift.. So comeon guys on the countdown of 3 2 1 start"