12. With Him!

After hell long time 😅 Am Back With This Update😂😭😂😭.. Sholly itna wait karane ke liye 👉🏻🥺👈🏻

Ab vote aur comment karna bhulna mat 😋😐🖐🏻

MATURE CONTENT.. READ AT YOUR RISK 😂🖐🏻

Continuing,

He smirks and gives her a heavy thrust while she opens her eyes and gives him "Seriously" look and he winks at her and Smilingly started thrusting deeply inside her..

While she hugged him for Support as she was shaking more with his every thrust.. His hands travelled to her bare waist and he started caressing while she was moaning sexily..

He held her Properly and went even more deep inside her..

Preeta; Ah!! It's so deep Karan.. um..

He smirks and lifts her up through her butt and kneels on the bed. He places her on the bed carefully still inside her and started thrusting her like that..

She closed her eyes as she was too tired.. He saw her sleeping so he leaned and started smooching her lips. She in sleep responded back slowly-slowly.

His lips travelled down to her neck and she slid her hands from his shoulder to his neck slowly.. he leaned and started kissing the valley of her breasts which was visible as the jacket didn't cover her whole body..

She moaned and pulled his face above her and slightly opened her eyes and she met them with the ones already staring her intensely... She took a Huge yawn and he made an "Is She Serious" face..

She pulled him more such that now their nose were locked. He could feel her heavy breaths.. she wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him and slept.

He chuckled at her antics, he smiled lostly and layed on the bed still inside her. He didn't come out of her and took her in his embrace and she cuddled more to his bare chest.

He took his shirt from the side and made her wear it and then pulled the half covered duvet on them almost Fully and arched his legs on her..

Preeta: (in sleepy tone) ahn.. Akdu mujhe sone do.. jab dekho meri neend kharab karte rehte ho..

Karan: (whispers) Akdu 😕?

She snuggles more in his neck, hiding her face in the Crook of his neck while he smiled and pulled her more closer to him and slept..

8 am, Morning

She started moving in sleep when she realised that she wasn't able to. She opened one of his eyes to see Karan sleeping cuddling her with his face dug in the crook of her neck..

He started to nuzzle more in her neck.. she shivered and started wriggling and in no time realised that he was inside her..

Preeta: (whispers) Karan.. (he hums) Karan hatto

Karan; Hm?? (Looking in her eyes)

Preeta: (whispers as they were too close) Mere upar se hatto..

He gave her an "okay" look and flipped the position with her on top of him. He still didn't come out of her and cuddled more to her.

Preeta; arre matalab hatto mere upar se..

Karan: toh hatt gaya na.. ab so jao..

Preeta; arre aise kaise so jaun..

Karan: toh thik hai (gave her a thrust) aise so jao..

Preeta; Ah!! Karan mein keh rahi hun ki (nervously) mere andar se nikal jao..