23. Day 2: Boyfriend

25k+ reads and 2.3k+ votes. So much love guys! 🥺👉🏻👈🏻💋Muah!!

Dedicated to AmdheerXfan for being this adorable!! I am sorry for the delay!

Would be dedicating each chapter to one of my readers. Ones with lovely comments (or appreciations) are always love! <3

~•~

"The way my name rolls off your tongue is enough for me to get those dragons"

Chapter 23:- Day 2- Boyfriend

Messy hair, pouted lips, red tipped nose and closed eyes. The beautiful sight ever a woman could cherish! She gorgeously smiled at him and traced the falls of his hair. She ruffled his hair and tugged some silky locks.

His breath was even, his chest rised and fell in a rythm and his lips were parted. He looked so peaceful. This man had thousand of things running through his head. The infinite buisness companies he ran, the burden he had on his shoulder, despite of it he was the most peaceful man in sleep.She traced the bridge of his nose, so straight and pointed, then his full lips, pinkish-red and plump. She leaned in and placed a kiss on those plump buds. 'Why aren't these wet. Hmm?'

She kissed it again, this time 10 seconds longer. 'Ahm.. Now they are a bit wet. But wait they aren't glossy glossy. Let me do it.' She ran her tongue on the opening of his lips and pulled his lips in his mouth, kissing him passionately. Pulling out, she shook her head and bit her finger. 'Aaahaan! They are wet and glossy-glossy but not swellyy swelly'

She recalled the time when they made love and she was standing there in the sink washing her face. She traced her lips and they ached. They were swollen and cherry red. A mark of his passion though. She smirked 'It's revenge time baby!' She ruffled her hair and sat on his stomach before she leaned in his face. Her hair fell on his cheeks, he didn't even wiggle, he was so sound asleep. She shook her head and tickled his cheeks and neck with her hair. His face coiled in a lazy smile.

She scrunched her nose in confusion. He's smiling? She suspiciously examined his face whether he was actually sleeping or not. She blew his eyes followed by his nose. She kissed the tip of his nose. He again smiled, but this time he recollected his hands on her ass massaging it.

Her mouth gaped as her suspicion grew. He was awake. She evilly smirked and trailed her finger on his beard and his chin followed by his neck. She kissed his Adam's apple and he groaned. She smirked and bit his throat. He grabbed a handful of his ass and she gasped. She bit her lips and slowly trailed the fingers on his chest cautiously.

After pinching his nipple and teasing it a bit not before earning a heavy groan from him she now proceeded downwards to his belly. She caressed his belly button and drew circles round it. His chest rose rapidly and his neck arched back. Her effect though!🔥She smirked and glide her hands up his chest resting on his shoulder. She leaned to his ear completely hovering him. "Baby" she cooed sexily, "Wake up!" She bit his earlobe and he moaned lazily, not ready to wake up.

Preeta: (whispers) uthna toh padega, kal jaise meri neend kharab ki thi, now your turn..

Her hands hastily made its way to his belly button. She ran her fingers on the edge of the waistband of his pants. His lips parted even more and his head rubbed against the pillow. He sucked in deep-sharp breaths at the erotic feeling.

Her fingers sneaked in his waist band and pinched his navel. He groaned unbelievably loud. She giggled soundly and he opened his eyes at the sound. Interpreting the situation, he glared her. She pulled her lips in her mouth trying to stop the laughs but it wasn't worth it as she broke out laughing the next moment.