✩| Closing Curtains

"Moments do not last but Memories do"

13/05/21 - 8/10/23

🌍🙏🏻

I, the author of ~It Was A Prank Call♡~ feel extremely nostalgic and overwhelmed to declare that this book hereby comes to an end.

I've many things to be discussed and shared with you all but the utmost thing is, Thank You Everyone!

I cannot believe I was back in 10th when I started writing this back and now half way through 12th.

The amount of support, love and patience you all have showered on me is immense. I took so many breaks, one as long as a year but you, you waited for me patiently, so that I get over my hibernation mode and get back into my writer-britches. Love you all <33333

Coming to the things I wanted to discuss:

1) I know you all are deeply shook with the unexpected ending.

But guess what that's what I targeted for, taking you all on a ride you least expected. and I intend to take you all on many in future! xD! :⁠-⁠D

2) I am deeply amazed by the amount of trust readers have on Karan. Like after the last chapter, I did expect a lil' change in POVs but you guys, you are so determined that Karan didn't do it.

I-I have no words, just whatever will happen, whether it proves that you all are right or wrong, I wouldn't disclose. Just that whatever will happen will be a rollercoaster ride 🎢 you all will love sitting on, with me on the driver seat ;)

3) Now does that mean there is a Season 2 of PC?

Well seeing you all's responses in the previous chapter, I guess yes but I want a confirmation one more time on the comments of this line. Please ;)

Remember more the comments, more the chances of Season 2, faster its release.

4) Thinking Preeta is wrong. The fact that what should matter is not if she did right or wrong but whatever she would do would cause their end. Will she either way be able to live with someone who was the culprit of her sister? No, given the fact it was proved through DNA analysis and not just irrationally assumed .

So bashing her isn't right. She could have asked Karan but given that what Karan did with her in starting doesn't give her a fair reason to trust him enough though I sgree he changed at the end. But remember once a sin is always a sin.

I as an author never support what Karan did in the beginning, he basically forced himself but everyone gets a second chance and so did he.

.
.
.

So here's with all I had to discuss.

Any further questions are welcomed in the comments and if a Season 2, it will be anounced in this book's updates only.

➡️ So Add ~It Was A Prank Call♡~ in your library so that you donot miss an update and please add this in your reading list as well. That's what I can ask you all for in return of pouring you all my writing skills.

▶️ Help me reach more readers such that PC gets more love which is directly proportional to my motivation level to write.

Last but not the least, shoutout to my frens aka my all-time-consistent readers, you all know right tumlogon ka ishq mere sehat ke liye kitna haanikarak hai! ;-!

---------

WITH THIS, I, Flourishing Flamingo🦩 come to the end hereby sign out. See you in other books. 📚

Flourishing Flamingo🦩
Bushra 🤍🌻🦋

Fin.