26. Day 4: Club-2 🔥

Warning: ⚠️ This chapter contains Mature/Sexual content, sexual theme, sexual words & sexual talks throughout the chapter! Remember you have been warned.

~•~

"I love it when you are an animal on the bed. But i love it even more when you be a man after that"

 But i love it even more when you be a man after that"

Chapter 26:- Day 4- Club (Part-2)

She sprinted off the bed at the knock at their suite door. Opening the door, she saw their guard handing her their ordered pizzas. She squealed snatching the box and already shoving a slice in her mouth.

"Yummm" she moaned chewing faster and swallowing it. She looked around for her Man, and on not spotting him, she made her way to their master bedroom.

Hush!

There he was, still in his Blacks, busy in his phone. His head faced the glass full size window, welcoming the descending sun's light fall on his face. His side profile is oh-my-fucking-god! She tip-toed in the room with thought of scaring him. Daaammmnnnn!!!!

Her leg hit the bed and she hissed in pain. His head flew back to her and his face grew worried. He immediately rushed to her throwing the phone god knows where and grabbing her shoulders. "Oh my god ..Kya hua" he questions worriedly before taking the pizza box from her hand, placing it on the bed. His arms wrapped around her back as he lifted her up and placed her on the middle of the bed.

"Pata nahi kahan dekh kar chalti rehti ho.. Pizza haat mein lekin upar dekh kar chal--"

She let's an 'ouch' as he unknowingly grabs the part of her leg that got hit. He hissed and lowly murmured a sorry, carefully grabbing her leg and placing it over his thigh. He cautiously massaged her toe, reassuring, everytime he touched, that he is not hurting her. Her lips escaped an 'aww' as she leaned in and kissed his right cheek. His lips curled up in a lazy-slow smile before he pulled her thigh eventually pulling her in his lap.

She gasped, her hands flowing over her lips slapping them. His lips slowly twitched in a smirk as his hands went beneath her already ridden dress and trailed up and down her slender milky-white thighs. Her chest rose and her lips parted as his hands reached her underwear. His fingers ran over the edge of her underwear band and she had almost forgotten the process of blinking as her eyes watched his. Getting a shade darker with each passing time.

His fingers slipped under her underwear and moved in circular motions around her most private feminine part. "So wet, mm? For me?" He smirked as she looked at him dumbfoundedly and his thumb and index finger teased her buds. His index finger slipped in her and she bit her lower lips at the ecstasy.

He leaned in and took her lower lips between his teeth freeing them from her own. His lips pushed in hers and so did his finger. He thrusted his finger in her and her hands flew to his shoulders and gripped them. He thrusted in and out her at a delicious pace, increasing it with every pump. His lips synced with hers and swallowed her moan.