22. Day 1: Pool 💦

24k+ Reads and 2.18k+ votes! Omfg!

*squeals*

Thank you guys! Muah! Here you go with the update!

Special shout-out to AmdheerXfan & laashi5678 for being such increeeedibbblllyyy adorable readers.

They spammed literally the comments of the previous chap of PC. I expected comments to be 500 something but they did 1k comments! Like really! Omggg! You guys →😭🥺❤️🖐🏻

So thus i thought that I have to give an early update like may be today and here i am with a steamy update.

~•~

STEAMY
STEEAAMMMYY
STEEEAAAAAMMMYYYY 🤸🏻‍♀️

~•~

Bright sunny day with clear sky and scorching sun. It feels heaven. The flowers brushing her frock as she walked in the plantation field.

Swaying her arms, she breathed the unpolluted air. The calmness, the soulness touched her body, her face, her eyes followed by her nose and her lips like feather.

But this is getting itchier and shameless. The feather like air is tickling her neck and trails down to the valley of her breasts. This air is damn too shameless. Very bad.

"Good Morning"

This air has huskiness? Wait what? She scrunched up her nose and blinked her eyes to clear her vision. And there he was standing all-ready in a baby red colour shirt and blue pants. A yellow sunglasses on and a hat in his hand ready to land on head.

 A yellow sunglasses on and a hat in his hand ready to land on head

Preeta: (whines) Karan.. sone do mujhe (pulls the duvet)

Karan: (pulls back the duvet) Bilkul bhi nahi aaj outing day hai so get up.. yaad hai na we have 7 days.. (shows 7 by his fingers)

Preeta: 😐 tumne mujhe kal raat ko bhi sone nahi diya.. ab bhi nahi de rahe ho (looks away)

Karan: (whispers) Miss Arora

She narrows her eyes at him but freezes seeing his face too close to her. "Meine pehle se hi warning de di thi that you will have sleepless nights" he lets out a husky chuckle before continuing, "So Get ready"

Preeta; aaee aaaa- Neeche utaaro..

He shakes his head tightening his hold on her back and her knees as he had lifted her in bridal style. She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder humming. Her hands crawled around his neck and her nose rubbed against his neckline. He smells like berries.

~•~

Preeta: uff ho aa rahi hun ek second.. chalo..

His eyes trailed from her toes to her waist to her belly, her chest, up her face. She had a yellow sundress on with a marun lipstick gently brushing her lips. Her well-rinsed hair brushed against her bare shoulders.