6. I Want You 🔥

Vote and Comment at least "❤️".. If you liked the part..😗

Recap:
PREERAN became One😳🔥(was hot go read it again)

(P.s: this chap is more hotter🤭)

This part contains Mature Content so Read at your own risk..🤭🙈..

Continuing,
She booked a cab and drove to the office. She walked with a broad smile but inside she was in tears. She hiding her tears and she walked to her cabin fastly..

As soon as she opened the cabin she was Shocked seeing Karan sitting on her cabin chair with a girl on his lap kissing him..

Preeta: (shouts) ugh..!! What the fuck..!!

The girl turned and it was the same girl who was that day kissing him.

Girl: (irritatedly) hey..you.. don't you have manners to come in someone's cabin knocking..

Preeta: (attitude) oh..!! I didn't know that i need to knock and come in (clearly saying) MY CABIN

Girl: It's your cabin..?

Preeta: piggy Bimbo (she glared her) if you could move your froggy eyes towards the desk and read the name out on the nameplate.. then i g (folds her arms) you would get to k..

Girl read the name plate and then rolled her eyes and pecked Karan's lips..

Preeta: well if you are done with this shit then please take your boobs and ass out of here.. (Shouts) Right now..!!

Girl: (raises one eyebrow) see you later..

Preeta: ahh..!! I k am beautiful you bitch.. now get the fuck out of here.. Piggy ass..

The Girl left glaring her while Preeta was Smirking seeing her glaring.. She saw Karan who stood from the chair hiding his laugh seeing her words.. She sat on the chair dusting it and glared him he looked at to her casually..

Preeta: (extra sweetly) I think you take my Cabin As your bedroom.. inviting your Mistresses everyday.. (starts taking out files)

Karan; Hn..?

Preeta: didn't you hear with your asshole ears..? Get the hell out of here.. (rolled her eyes)

Karan: You couldn't talk to me like this..

Preeta: ugh..! Yah i couldn't am not on of your fuckers who would ride you.. and you would fuck them..tch tch..

He bends to her level and leans towards her, his hands-on the handle of the chair

Karan: I have already fucked your.. (kisses below her ears) and wildly don't you remember..

she closed her eyes remembering the incident..

Preeta: out of here (he raised his eyebrows) I said Out Of here..

Karan: Oh..!! Then i didn't understand your words..

Preeta: ugh.!! My bad.. i forgot that you lost your senses in that bimbos boobs.. Tch..tch.. it's ok.. lemme say you in hindi..

Before she could say that bimbo again entered.. "my purse" she took her purse and gave Karan that lust looks was not going from there glaring Preeta..

Preeta: (waving her hands) nikal be yahan se ghur kya rahi hai be (sees Karan hiding his laugh) aur tum khade kyun ho chup chap jao apne cabin mein..

Karan: (in mind) dekho toh mujhe kaise order de rahi hai The Karan Luthra..ko hn.. (to girl) Sofia tum jao (she winked and left)

She opened the doors and he immediately kissed her neck and left. She felt disgusted and went back to work..