20. Falling For

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment! :)

Word Count: 3.3k+ Words

Preeranlicious Chapter! Omg! 🥺💙🥺🥺💙! My babies! Romantic Chapter 😩🦋!! Enjoy! ;)

After looking for her in the club and still not finding her, he rushed to the resort. Making his way inside thr resort he stormed the Reception counter asking about Preeta's whereabouts.

The receptionist started searching, while he was growing impatient, rubbing his temple and eyes. Slowly flickering his gaze here and there he suddenly spotted someone on the opposite upstairs corridor.

He took a few steps to confirm what he saw that the receptionist called out his name. His head snapped back and then back to the corridor and his eyes met Preeta's, whose face was totally red and her makeup was worn out.

A moment later, she realised that he saw her, spotted her. She knew he was chasing her but she had somehow escaped but now she was right in front of his sight. She took some steps back and he saw her escaping, he quickly ran towards the stairs and she quickly unlocked her room just beside her while he climbed up the stairs and almost reached infront of her room that she stormed in and immediately locked the door.

His hands banged the door as he was so close of her reaching her. He started banging the door calling her name.

Karan; (pleads) Preeta.. (shouts) Preeta.. please darwaza kholo.. please ek baar meri baat toh sun lo.. (tries twisting the knob) (shouts) Preeta Please..

He got restless on not receiving any response from her side, while she was sobbing badly covering her mouth, hiding her whimpers. Her face had turned red, her eyes showed tiredness and her body shaked.

She sat against the side wall and sobbed, drowning herself in tears at his calls, at his pleads. She scratched her head and moaned badly..

Karan: Preeta pleaseee.. (whispers) please ek baar darwaazo khol do please meri baat sun lo.. (softly) Preeta.. Preeta? You there?

He panicked receiving no response by her side, his hand shaked as he banged the door again shouting her name but she was quiet.

Karan: preeta.. preeta tum ho wahan par? Pree--

He stopped hearing the shower sound and sighed in relief. She was under the shower and he knew that now she won't open the door for him anymore. Still worried and somewhere guilty, he leaned and rested his head against the door and closed his eyes slipping into darkness.

-----------------------------------

He quickly dressed up and headed towards the resort's personal restaurant where all the employees and delegates have their breakfast. Entering he nodded towards the employees who greeted him and walked ahead of them roaming his eyes on almost each table trying to get a sight of her.

He saw Sakshi. But she was not with Preeta. She was with some other employee. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Sakshi is Preeta's bestfriend and she normally roams around with her. But now she wasn't there. Where was she then?

Karan: (in mind) Hasn't she come yet? She's not here?Has she gone out? But i had checked the beach, she wasn't there. May be she's in her room having rest. I guess she would come up a bit later.

He screamed in his head and rubbed his temple in distress. "Do you need any help sir?"

He was Snapped out from his search-her-mission on the managers voice. "Um, No thanks, I'll manage" The manager just nodded and departed. He sighed and sat on one of the table picking up the plate to fill with dishes.