32. Pain

Did I surprise you all?

Ok, i know you all are angry on me or probably burning in red-hot anger.

But, I have nothing to give you as an excuse or something coz you all are very well aware of my REAL hectic schedule!

Nonetheless I had promised for another update of Fitoor i.e. its 3rd chapter, then when i opened PC to see how much I had written beforehand, I realised I had completed 70% of it and had to write only 30% more.. so why not do it now..

So here goes the update.. Njoy with some tissue papers!

~•~

"Your most beautiful dream never comes painless"

Chapter 32: Pain

~Same Day~

*Preeta's POV*

I splashed the cold water on my face and stood against the sink, my hands against its surface. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and closed my eyes to have a peaceful conversation with myself.

About myself.

About my future.

About my decisions.

About my everything.

I really needed one.

My chest heaved up and down as I lifted my head up and stared back at me.

What Have I Done to myself?

I became a person I once despised.

I.. I..

My phone near the sink beeped, showing an incoming msg.

From my nightmare.

I picked it up and quickly ran my eyes on the message before chuckling out, sarcastically.

Which man on the earth wouldn't get angry, if he sees another man sending his girlfriend a sexual message?

It was quite obvious of HIM loosing his temper.

Anybody would have.

But, he still shouldn't have checked my phone.

I don't know, if my phone was open or he opened it. But the thing was he did read the message or messages.

And did react the way I had assumed.

The only thing I was scared of happening was exactly what happened!!

I don't know how he would react further coz I did ask for a break.

I bet I could see the disappointment in his eyes.. and could feel a part of myself just crashing down.