13. Her Ignorance

Vote, Comment nahi kiye toh mein Ro dungi 🥺😭!

Ages ke baad iske update likh rahi hun. Story line bhul gaye hoge so shuru se Recap padh lo 👇🏻

Recap:

Preeta does a Prank Call to Karan, unknown who he was. He traces her number and forces himself on her. Later, she got to know his job interview in his office and forcefully become his PA.

They made many Blissful nights, with Preeta's Past Reveal of her Sister's Death. She was in shock but composed herself admitting that it was her sister's addiction.

Meanwhile Emotions were building up b/w Preeran, unknown what those were.. Preeta Misses Karan when he goes on a buisness trip for some days. On returning they make another Blissful hot night and now continued.

Continuing,

Karan; shhhhh.. (caressing her cheeks) bahut fikr kar rahi ho meri not bad.. (chuckles)

Preeta: (looks away) ji nahi (wiping her tears) aisa kuch nahi hai.. mein tumhari koi fikr wikr nahi kar rahi..

Karan; Toh Phir Yeh Aansu Kyun Hain..

Preeta; Woh tum itne zorr se kar rahe ho toh.. (looks away)

He understands she was getting awkward. He came out of her. She tried getting up, he held her waist and placed her down.

Karan: Towel wahan hai (pointing towards the towel)

She just nodded and took the towel and her clothes and left to the washroom to wear it.

A bit later,

She came out and saw him entering his cabin with 2 coffee mugs. He forwarded the one. She took it Nervously and immediately rushed to her cabin.

He unknowingly chuckled while they started working, doing the pending works and for the deal. She got a call and got restless. The phone almost slipped from her hands.

She kept her head on the desk and started sobbing. The curtains were drawn so Karan couldn't see her. She wiped her tears and not able to control more took her bag and rushed towards the lift.

Karan hearing the footsteps looked out to see her going downstairs, she didn't even wait for the lift to come. He confused rushed behind her and held her hand. She turned.

Karan; Kya hua? Aise itne jaldi mein kahan jaa rahi ho?

Preeta; mujhe jaana hoga.. bahut urgent hai.. (taking her hand back)

Karan: Aise bhi kya urgent baat hai.. ki Strike mein bhi jaana pad raha hai. Yahi ruko thode der baad strike khatam hone ke baad mein lekar chod dunga..

Preeta: uski koi Zarurat nahi hai.. mujhe abhi ke abhi janaa hai.. aur mein khud bhi jaa sakti (jerking his hand)

Karan: (pulls her and lifts her in his arms) Kaha na thoda der ruk jao (she started wriggling) mein Commisioner se baat karke strike hataata hun.. phir tumhe chod ke aa jaunga ok..

He placed her down seeking no response from her. He called the Commisioner and has a talk with him while she was scared almost in a trauma fidgeting her fingers.

Preeta: kitna der aur lagega?

Karan: ho gaya chalo..

She immediately rushed down while he was confused with her this change. Soon they drove to her place. He was glancing her the whole drive while she was looking outside. Her house arrived.