A Different Life (pt.2) (BNHA AU)

Paring: Corpse Husband x GN!Reader

Genre: angst

Warnings: mentions of torture (just kinda of hinted), suicide mentions (like two sentences), not proof read

WC: ~1.8k

Request: yo different life was amazing ! very well written ! not pressuring you but could you perhaps writing a 2nd part? maybe where reader and corpse just accept their fate as villains and go on to earn a top spot on the lov?

AN: okay I've been rewatching Tokyo Ghoul and when you sent this ask I went 0.0 cause like ahah torture anyone??? No but reader and corpse get tortured so here's your second warning and they revert back to villainous selves muahaahah. (I'm also a Dabi fucker big time so there were times I kept making scenes between Dabi and the reader and I was like wait-back it up- not this fic hun) Hope you like this love! Muah!

 (I'm also a Dabi fucker big time so there were times I kept making scenes between Dabi and the reader and I was like wait-back it up- not this fic hun) Hope you like this love! Muah!

You despised them. Shigaraki. Dabi. Kurogiri. Twice. Spinner. Compress. Toge. Everyone who laid a finger on you and Corpse. You hated them with a passion. You wanted to do to them what they did to you. Listen to their screams and cries while they beg for their life. You wanted revenge, wanted them dead at your feet. You wanted all these horrible things to happen to them, but you couldn't do it. Not with this stupid fucking shock collar around your neck.

"Hey, you okay?" Corpses' voice breaks you from your thoughts and you visibly relax at the sound of his voice. You turn your head to look at him and you forget all the hatred and anger in your veins as you look into his eyes. But it soon resurfaces as you glance down at the same shock collar around his neck as well. You look back down to the bar and notice you had melted your glass and the bourbon had made a small puddle under your hand. How did you not notice this?

"Yeah. I'm good." You lie as you set the glass down and wipe away the liquid with your sleeve. Corpse doesn't elaborate, and you're happy he did because Dabi walks into the room and sits down at the bar, ordering the same drink you did from Kurogiri. Corpse sits down so he blocks your view of him and you silently thank him. Just the sight of Dabi makes your blood boil and fear course through you. It's like you could still feel his hands burning your skin whenever you saw him. You hated it. You hated him.

"What are you two doing around here? Shouldn't you be back doing grunt work like the boss told you to?" Dabi takes a sip of his drink and your hands clenched tightly before Corpse moved his hands over your balled fist.

"We're finished." Corpse simply states and Dabi stays silent, though you can feel his eyes peering at you.

"Finished are you?" Dabi swings his feet around towards you two and begins taking steps towards you two. He's behind you know, and you can feel the heat from his hands as he brings it close to your neck. "Who said you were done?" Dabi finishes before he's pushed away from you by Corpse; who now has gotten up from his seat and faced Dabi head on. You turn on your chair and hop off it, knowing something bad would happen to Corpse once he had pushed Dabi. And knowing Dabi, he would make Corpse pay.