Cheesy

Pairing: Corpse Husband x Male/Masc.!Reader

Genre: fluff, AU

Warnings: Corpse calls reader his boyfriend 🥺

WC: 1.7k

Request: hi! it's me again! hope you donr mind bur I really love your stories they aare amazing! I would like to know if you could write a corpse husband one shot with a masc reader set in a universe where the otv members and the reader are actors /actress and they are in the premiere for a horror movie they all stared in and the reader takes corpse husband as his plus one?

A/N: I finally did it! I got writers block so bad with this one phew. I kept redoing it cause I didn't like how I was making it, but I like how this turned out! Hope I did okay with the masc reader like you asked hun. Have a great dayyyyy lovely <3

"How do I look?" You turn your head in the direction of the voice and you whistle as you see Corpse walk out of the bedroom with his tuxedo on

"The Gods have blessed me on this day!" You jokingly say while looking up towards the sky. Corpse lets out a breathy laugh and looks down to the ground, a bit shy at your comment. You get up from the couch and walk over towards him. You fix his collar and straighten his bow tie before giving him a reassuring smile. "You look great, babe. You have nothing to worry about." You console as you rub your hands on his shoulders. He smiles back, genuinely and lets out a quick breath.

"Thanks. Yeah. I got this." He hypes himself up and you give him a quick kiss on the cheek before moving towards the front door. You grabbed your phone and checked the messages really quick, seeing one from the group chat saying they were outside your place right now. You pocketed your phone and turned back to face Corpse, who was putting his mask on his face and then double-checking his pockets for the important items: phone, keys, and wallet.

"Ready to go?" You ask and he twists his head to look at you.

"Yes. Yes, let's go."

The limo had picked you and Corpse up last, so when you entered it was already buzzing with your chatty castmates who greeted both of you excitedly

The limo had picked you and Corpse up last, so when you entered it was already buzzing with your chatty castmates who greeted both of you excitedly. You reciprocated their excitement and took a seat next to Scarra while Corpse took the seat closest to the door. Once he shut it the limo was off to the theatre and the talking resumed.