As Good As Dead

Pairing: Corpse Husband x GN!Reader

Genre: AU, fluff to angst, (Gang!Leader!Corpse x Gang!Leader!Reader)

Warnings: mentions of guns/alcohol/knifes, getting cut, getting beat up, blood, fire, & swearing (let me know if I left anything out!)

WC: ~5k

Request: hi can request a corpse husband x gender neutral reader one shot where the reader is a gang member leader and so is corpse but they are from rival gangs but are dating each other without knowing thee other is in a gang y . But they end up finding out and are unreasonably angry at each other. fluff turned angst pls

A/N: I really liked this one especially because it was angsty and I haven't really written any angst pieces on here at all! So thank you!!! Also just a heads up I used the name Adam as his "normal name" cause I've heard some people call him that in fanfics and stuff and I kind of like the name for him as well, so yeah Adam is his name that y/n knows him by, but Corpse will be his alias. Hope that makes sense! Thanks again for the request my love!!

-(a/n) will stand for alias name so you can pick what you'd like to be called!

"What?!" You shouted incredulously into your phone as you listened to your second-in-command, Talia

"What?!" You shouted incredulously into your phone as you listened to your second-in-command, Talia. Usually her soothing voice was telling you nothing but good news and bad jokes that you'd snort at. But lately, you've come to hate her voice and the news that followed.

"I'm sorry, (a/n). They ambushed the drop point and got away with everything." You already knew who she was talking about. There would only be one person stupid enough to continuosly mess with you.

"What's the loss?" You asked as you moved briskly through your one-bedroom apartment towards your bedroom. You turn on the light for the hallway and walk into your sparsely decorated room. One bed, a desk, a chair, a nightstand, and a dresser were the only pieces of furniture in your room.

"About $50,000." She responds as you spot your hoodie on the back of your desk chair. You pull it over your head and search your dresser for some jeans.

"Any casualties?" You ask as you find a pair. You should really organize this place better. To actually make it seem like you lived here.

"Eight of ours are dead and two are injured." She responds in a heartbeat as if she already knew what you were gonna ask.

"Gather everyone who was there into the meeting room and tell them I'll be there shortly to talk to them." You say as you pull on some socks and a banged up pair of sneakers.

"Yes, boss." Talia responds before you hang up on her and pocket your phone into your jeans.

To say you were mad was an understatement. You were livid. Too many times you've fallen victim to Corpse and his gang. They always seemed to be one step ahead of you and humiliated you every way they could. Last time they intercepted one of your drops they left every one of your followers naked, drawing attention from every news outlet in the region. It was an embarrassment to you and your name. And now this. $50,000 gone and 8 good people dead.