Villains (BNHA AU)

Pairing: Corpse Husband x GN!Reader

Genre: angst (sorta) to fluff, AU (mha series!)

Warnings: reader gets bullied 😐

WC: 1.5k

Request: corpse husband X gender neutral reader bnha au pt3? maybe some backstory where reader and corpse meet for the first time? like they are teens ? (maybe sprinkle in some amigops before they were heros)

A/N: PREQUEL BITCHES!!!! This is still a part of the MHA AU x Corpse series (?) thing that has been so fun to write about!! anyway! I hope you enjoy babes!!!

"A quirk that melts everything they touch? No wonder they don't have any friends."

"You think they can melt through skin?"

"I don't know why they think they can be a hero with a quirk like that?"

It was always the ones with the best, most heroic quirks that would put yours to shame and call you a villain. The one's the parents loved and teachers adored who were the cruelest to those different from them. They called you a villain, but in your eyes, they were the villains. No hero would put down another just because their quirk is different, that's what you always found so funny about their snide comments. They could insult you and bully you all they want, but it would only hurt them in the long run. It was so ironic.

You turned a corner, on the way to your school, and ran into something. You stumbled backward and held your textbook closer to your chest so it wouldn't fall on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." A voice causes you to look up and you see that you ran into a guy. He looks to be about your age, the backpack on his back telling you that he was most likely a student nearby. Did he go to your school?

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." You apologize as well and wave off the situation. He has a face mask on and a beanie over his dark hair that fanned out kind of crazily. A styled bed hair is what you'd call the look he was going for. He was kind of cute.

"Sorry." He mumbles quickly before walking past you down the way you just came from. You continue on your way to school and your mind wanders the whole way there on the cute stranger you ran into.

 You continue on your way to school and your mind wanders the whole way there on the cute stranger you ran into