Kittens

Pairing: Corpse Husband x male!reader

Genre: fluff!!!

Warnings: none

WC: 1.7k

Request: corpse and male!reader adopt kittens that's the request make it extra fluff

A/N: heyoooo soo fluff fluff fluff ahead. Works been kissing my ass so this was later than I had hoped for but I hope you guys like this! Thanks for requesting hun! (Warning this is a little cringe lol kinda on purpose kinda not)

 Works been kissing my ass so this was later than I had hoped for but I hope you guys like this! Thanks for requesting hun! (Warning this is a little cringe lol kinda on purpose kinda not)

"Y/n... this is a lot of responsibility." Corpses' voice of reason makes you pout as you look down at the box you were holding. The four calico kittens moving and wriggling around like no tomorrow.

"I know it is, but we can do it! Plus what do you expect me to do, put them back on the side of the highway where I found them?!" You answer him and give him your best puppy eyes. You knew he felt the same as you did and that he wanted to keep these kittens just as much as you did. But he was probably doubting he could take care of them since there were so many of them and they were still so young.

"Let's take care of them for a few weeks, and if it proves to be too much then we'll go to a shelter and give them to the veterinarians." You offer a compromise and put your hand on the box to scratch one of their cute little faces. You puff your lip out as you watch the kitten move it's head to follow your finger. You mumble out a small 'so cute,' and Corpse smiles at the sight. His mind was made up.

"Yeah sure. Let's do it." He agrees and you beam up at him excitedly.

"Yes yes yes! What do you wanna name them?" You ask as you look at the little kittens.

"All of them will be a part of the chungus family." Corpse says as he reaches in to grab the biggest kitten. "Large chungus." He grabs the smallest one with his other hand. "Extra small chungus." He pauses and looks at the other two kittens. "That one is medium chungus and the other is small chungus." He names them all and you chuckle lightly.

"Medium chungus actually look a bit bigger than large chungus." You comment as you point to the two kittens. Corpse darts his eyes between both of the cats then picks them up in both hands, holding them side by side and viewing them from every angle.

"You're right." He mutters. "Then this is large chungus and this is medium chungus." He switches their names as he holds each one up to its respective names.

"Awesome, I love it." You comment with a small snicker. "Now let's go to the pet store and buy some necessities."