his (future) s/o tried to scare him

🔨: hes not an easily scared guy and you (thinking he was a wild animal) put your hands in the air and screamed as you arms flayed around.

🔨: to him it was honest to god cute, you were a chawowa (fuck how do you spell that? The small demon dog!)
Barking up a wolf.

🔨: he would contiplait killing or keeping you as a pet, but if he were 5o kidnap you mother miranda would 100% make him work harder than usual and the lady demitricu will no stop try to kill you since he hates her brother and anything he likes she hates.

🔨: if he were to kidnap you he would do it the same why he did with Ethan winters, chain you up with the metal and drag you till you two reach his home.

He would than make a little corner for you by putting a blanket down with a pillow (maybe) and just tie you to the wall and yeah.

🔨: if you tried to escape he wouldn't necessarily kill you but there will be broken bones, but the second time you escape it would really depend on his mood, if he was in a good playful mood he would def chase you down and play games with you (laughing as he dose).

But if hes in a bad mood he will break as many bones in your body as he can and drag you by your hair (if you dont have hair or really short hair he'll drag you by your neck or arm).

Bonus

If he was in a good mood when you ran away after he drags you to his home he will give you materials to heal yourself well only about 7 times out of 10 (so like a 70% chance of him giving the Healy shit to you).

But if he was in a bad mood and after he dragged your ass home he couldn't give to shit about healing you and you got to do it yourself