horny time😎 pt:1

Also another quick thing is imma work on part 2 tomorrow I just didnt want to not post :)

Gender: non-binary
(Will do other genders if asked)

Okay so before we start this took awhile because I wrote it all but than it go all DELETED!. So fuck my life I gotta write more smut for you hony fucks.

You walked around in the snow and around the factory and the ruins around them, you see heisenberg was in a mood and not a good one either.

He wasnt happy one bit, you see you tried to run away or at least make it to the highway but mother miranda realised this and wanted to see it play out so she told Heisenberg.

Well now here you are thanks to your plan you are running for your life and he hunts you down and yet no matter how scary this is you where a little aroused by it.

You knew it was wrong to feel so horny in such a life threatening situation but you couldn't help it, he pure animalistic side to it makes it so....

No! Stop dont get side tracked (y/n)! You thought, you shook your head and started trying to run again.

(Daddy Heisenberg time)

Heisenberg was more than pissed since he thought it was going very smoothly between you to, thought maybe it could turn into something too but obviously to him that was all gone now.

He was running after you clutching his hammer, oh my you where gonna pay and nothing is gonna stop him from getting you.

(Back to you)

You heard a bang from behind you and saw Heisenberg was catching up and that shook you but also made your (okay I dont know the non binary term for down there so imma just call them genitals)

You needed to run but your legs felt like jelly and so you collapsed, you vison went blurry and shoes appeared infront of you, some one grabbed your hair (ears if you have no hair or really short hair)

And made you look up at them, it was Heisenberg and he didnt look happy at all
"So you ran away and hoped I didnt find out?!" He gritted through his teeth
"You know what?" He yanked your hair back and forward again
"Imma hurt ya real bad right here so EVERYONE! Can see what happens if you try to run"

You couldn't help it, the running, the hair pulling, him dominating over you.

It all made you more and more horny and you let out a little moan, not so anyone else could hear it but so you and Heisenberg could.

He smiled when he heard that
" and now your....hah you really are complicated arnt you?" He whispered in your ear.

You blushed and closed your eyes in shame, he was right you did need him.

He asked if you wanted to do it and you nodded, as you where getting up he slammed you on the ground and said
"No....you need to learn your lesson whether that be infront of who ever here or not!"