quick fire headcannons!

So these quick fire headcannons are headcannons that you can request or i think of that i want to write but they're to small to be a full on chapter.

Art not mine btw

Bilingual s/o:

The first time you speak in another language other than english he would whip his head around with a *wtf* face.

He would ask you to teach him a few.....colourful words (to say the least) that he can say to lady D and her not knowing the fuck hes saying.

What's better is if you started swearing at lady D in another language, especially fast languages like spanish, and while you do that he would be laughing his ass off.

Dad heisenberg:

Soon to be dad/prego s/o:

He wouldn't believe you and laugh it off as some stupid joke but when you show the pregnancy test he will still try to laugh it off as a fake but once he realises that you're serous hes serous.

He will be 100% tempted to try and convince you to have an abortion due to....well your surrounded by a fuck ton of dangerous stuff and monsters that want to kill them.

Not only that but who the fuck knows what miranda would do if she found out/ got her hands on the child!?.

Not only that but he would be freaking out like "would it have the same powers as me?!" This poor man has convinced himself that hes a monster due to his abilities.

⚠️TW⚠️
He would be so paranoid that in the worse case scenario he would slip something in your food/drink to kill it since he wouldn't want it growing up in a world like this and having to ho under years of tourcher and experimenting from miranda, BUT! This is worse case scenario.

Male s/o=

Let's say you found a baby and you wanted to keep it so you bring it to the factory and you feed, clean and put it to bed.

Than Heisenberg comes in and sees it what will insure is a massive argument, like with what I said earlier he wouldn't want miranda getting a hold of it or it growing up in a world like this.

He would try and convince you to give it away, saying the Duke could take it far away and to a lovely couple or a childless family just anywhere but there.

⚠️TW⚠️
If Heisenberg doesn't become attached to the kid fast enough he would kill it, but he wouldn't kill it to be mean but instead to save it from the torture that will insue

But

Male, female and non-binary=

If Heisenberg dose get attached enough to not kill them he will be highly protective of them and will do everything in his power to keep it from mother Miranda.

Suggest your headcannons/oneshots here!. And this chapter was kinda sad so imma work on some fluff and maybe some smut later.