WHA-? (part 1)

Strange title I know, but this is gonna be a small story about (y/n) being from our universe who somehow got into RE8 univers and is a huge Heisenberg simp, like you lot.
:)

Warnings (for this chapter): swearing I gusse?

Gender: I'm gonna try to keep this as NB as possible so they/them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) pov:

I woke up to the sounds of chirping outside my window, I sat up and looked out of said window, there was a crow on the window ledge.

"Well....that's not creepy" I joked as it was a bit odd to see a crow looking directly at you threw a window.

It looked at my alarm clock as sighed, it was 7:25 am...I could have gotten so much sleep if it wasnt for that bird.

I threw my duvet (blanket or just what you use to cover yourself at night) and stretched, I yawned at looked at my set up in the corner of my room
(R.i.p me and others who dont have a set up :(....)

I realised I could play the new resident evil 8 on steam!, I was pumped as I've seen the trailer and other people tweeting about the characters.

Though I tried my hardest not to get spoiled i did discover that this lady demitricu has a brother....and my fucking god is he a dilf and a half.

I thought about playing the game straight away but thought getting dressed would wake me up a bit more.

I got up and threw something on then walked to my set up, feeling at little more awake, I turned on my computer and clicked on the game, an error was on the screen.

"What?...is there a bug or something?" I said aloud, I clicked into my setting to try to figure something out as to why it was saying error, than it popped up again saying nothing but.

Run game              cancel

I didnt know what to do and assumed it fixed itself, even though I know there is a threat of a virus i clicked "run game" anyway.

And as i thought. My computer turned itself off
"No...nononono! Oh fuck!" I shouted and prayed that my neighbor's didnt hear.

"Did I get a virus?!" I asked my self.
I sighed again and sunk into my chair, until a little
Ding

Was heard from my headset, I looked up and the computer screen was a bright white hurting my eyes, I closed them as a result.

I heard something come through my headset.
"Welcome to....resident evil...." the words sounded more distorted as the sentence carried on.

Suddenly all I could feel was extreme cold.

//I'll get the next chapter up soon