bondage kink

With a bondage kink

He would try to hunt at the fact he likes it when you start having sex with him, like pinning you down or covering your eyes.

He may hint at it but would never admit it aloud well maybe if he was pissed drunk.

Hes a switch (mostly dom) but not when it comes to bondage, he wants to tie you up not to be tied up, it leads to him not enjoying the sex session and instead makes it very awkward.

But if he dose get the chance you bet your ass hes gonna tie you with twisted metal he loves to blind fold you aswell and commit very unholy acts on you aswell regardless of gender 🙃

Here you know what I'm feeling nice so I'll give you a little one shot as well!

A blindfold was placed over your eyes and the metal holding your hands behind your back tightened ever so slightly.

You gasped as you fell a hand you your gentiles (trying to keep it gender neutral)
And a mouth on your neck.

His hand started to fondle you as his mouth kissed you and his teeth grazed over your skin threatening to bite.

A zipping sound could be heard as he undid his zipper and prepared to penetrate you.

Before you could really react you where pinned to the bed and your legs where spread open.
"Open wide" his dirty voice said and he thrusted into you.