escaped heacannon

"I know I already commented but, what if Y/N successfully escaped Heisenberg"

Ooo! Imma love this one, dont mind if I add on and stuff right? (Hope not).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~□~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emotions:

It depends on how close you and Heisenberg was, to him anyway.

If you wernt that close he would be pissed but wouldn't really go after you (if he dose its because hes feeling spiteful or he wants a new test subject).

But if you where quite close to the point he would see you as a romantic partner he would feel all types of things, anger, sadness, betrayal, heartache.

All that would break the man, it would hurt him so much to the point where there would be two out comes.

Outcome one:

He will not look for you and instead stay in his private chambers by himself, hell this man will be so sad and the heartache would be to much he will even stop his plans to rule over miranda.

Outcome two:

He will never....and I mean never fucking stop looking for you, even if you make it out of the village he will hunt you down.

And when he finds you he will... well he'll not be to pleased, but he would lash out he will instead take everything you love away, piece by piece.

It would start out small like your favourite toy or object but it will soon get worse.

Like your animal weither that be a cat or a dog you will find them gutted and stuck on a tree, your friends will all be gone and you'll go under investigation  but when you mention a "karl Heisenberg" and nothing pops up and if you start going on about the village you'll probably be committed.

He will make you suffer just as much as he did once he got out of that deppreson.

Maybe when you have suffered enough and all your friends are gone, everything you love is dead and everyone thinks you've gone crazy he might just "forgive" you but my god you wont be treated as a person any more and instead as a "toy" or "plaything".