LQBT.

Bestie could you do something for pride month like heisenberg finds out that reader is bi and it's very wholesome and cute I would really love that"

Got you, I'll do it for multiple sexualitys.

Gay🏳️‍🌈:

Hes supportive of you!, whether your his, friend or lover hes still gonna love you and isnt gonna change you for the world.

Bisexual💜💖💙:

If you come out after your already in a relationship with him hes gonna be just as loving as he was before.

Though he will get more protective of you, especially around lady D and her children as they are attractive.

Note: hes actually very insecure about you leaving him for someone and now that would be amplified but he could never blame you for being you since he loves you dearly.

Trans💙💖🤍💖💙.

Though I've already done a chapter on this Ive said it once I'll say it again

HE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Not only that but he will scream at you "trans rights are human rights".

Note: this includes non-binary as non-binary is under the trans umbrella.

Asexual:

He wont judge you and respects that your not into sex, though he will be as respectful as he could possibly be that wont stop him from being a little bit insensitive at times.

He will always be apologising after tho if you point it out and would try his best not to be rude or insensitive again.
-----------

Needless to say no matter the sexuality he will love you, he may get a bit more jealous and a bit more over baring but he'll try his best.

Not only that but he will get a bit confused and will have a lot of questions so please be patient with the man.

Mother miranda also hated anything modern so he never learned about this shit but that also means he never learned about the hatred towards it.