cuddles (smut/ soft core)

"Just one where Heisenberg is kinda tired and the reader is like SUPER tired and then go cuddle in bed but it turns out into soft sex cause the reader is super tired and can barely lift them self :33"

Of course! Sorry I've not been updating but imma pump these chapters out like a horny dude pumps his di-

Warnings: smut, soft core porn.
Gender: non binary (as requested)

Please read: before we get into it I'm not sure how to describe a non binary persons genitalia so we are just gonna call them genitals until I know the proper term 😅

Story (no ones POV):

(Y/n) woke up and immediately wanted to fall back asleep, their head felt like it was weighted down with a anvil.

They did feel the familiar feeling of arms wrapped around their waist however, this put a smile on their face and slowly turned to face Heisenberg.

"Hey...." they said quietly as their body didnt want to cooperate.

He didnt open his eyes but made a humming sound and only drew them in closer with their arms, for some unknown reason the universe thought it was a wonderful idea to make (y/n) all of a sudden horny as fuck.

So to combat this they first tried to make distance between them to (y/n) could take care of their business however that made Heisenberg pull them in closer.

(Y/n) admitted they're defeat and huffed but could help but slowly lower their hand down their body, they reached their genitals and started masturbating, it was slow but nice.

Quiet means could be heard from them as they masturbated while cuddling with Heisenberg.

Heisenberg was actually awake but tired as shit, he knew what (y/n) was doing and he smiled as he heard their moans.

His arm recoiled that spooked (y/n), but instead of stopping them they instead took over the job, slowly masturbating the reader for them, his fingers/ hand had texture on them like scars and roughness that made it 1000% better.

Eventually (y/n) was a hot, tired and stinky mess under Heisenberg.
And with deep breaths and sweet kisses from Heisenberg (y/n) came.

Heisenberg recoiled his hand but (y/n) was still horny, so they slowly climbed onto Heisenberg and took his penis out, the reader could barely stay on top of him as they where so tired.

(Y/n) slowly put Heisenbergs dick into them and started riding him, slowly and sweetly it was one of those few times heisenberg let (y/n) take control and no rail them into the bed.

Moans came from the both of them and kisses where exchanged between them, and eventually he came and so did (y/n).

They quickly flopped next to them as Heisenberg pulled them in for a cuddle, falling asleep in his arms.

//please put your requests in the comments and if I put anything that could be offensive to the non-binary community tell me and I'll fix it as best as I can