the chase

Your being chased by karl as you've just escaped

-------     -----------    ----------   ---------   ------.

Your heart was pumping and your legs where aching as you ran as fast as you possibly could, your ears rang and adrenaline keeps you going no matter how much your body hates you right now you. Cant. Stop.

If you stop who knows what hes gonna do?! He will definitely break at least 2 bones but what if hes in a really bad mood?! Than what?!.

You see you just escaped  a very unstable man with a bunch of anger issues, not only that but you also stole some of his unrotted food aswell so that will definitely get him in a pissy mood.

It really all depends how hes feeling, if hes feeling good he will "play" with you but dont let that fool you because you will get very hurt but not as much as if he was in a bad mood, even if you behaved if he was in a bad mood than he will take it out on you.

'Oh no please dont hear me' and other thoughts like that rang through your mind and you heard growling behind you, you looked behind and saw one of those creatures.

At least it wasnt him....right? Than out of nowhere a peice of scrapt mettle just missed your face and stuck through the wall, SHIT.

"OH Y/N!" His voice echoed in your head.

The creature pounced and lunged at you before having its head sliced clean of and its limp corpse fell on you and pinned you to the floor, "gotta run" you thought "gotta get up!" Again these thoughts tried to motivate you to get up but once again they could only do so much.

You hear heavy footsteps walking towards you and a scraping noise as if somthing was being dragged behind him.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck" you started to panic as he got closer, you eyes teared up and your brain burned.
If only this dammed body wasn't so fucking heavy you could have been gone now.

You felt a finger and thumb on you chin, it lifted you face up to look at him his face was at first stone cold and almost...annoyed? But that really didnt matter because than he smiled at you.

"Found you" he said and he grabbed your throat suddenly (dont be dirty about it you horny fucks, I'll write  smut later)

He dragged you by your throat back to his home and pieces of metal clings and restricted your body.