"my little shit"

"We need non-binary reader😫❤️

What if Mother Miranda is disgusted by the reader for being non-binary and Heisenberg protects reader? 😳😳😳"

Oooo nice idea, I'm on it >:)

Warning: swearing (duh its Heisenberg) transphobia

Gender: non-binary/ they them

Heisenberg, Lady D, Moreau, Donna and angie where all called to a meeting by mother miranda, somthing about heisenberg almost causing WW3 with lady D and the consequences.

Altho you didnt want to go you had no choice as it was far to dangerous to be left alone without Heisenberg, you see the monsters won't attack you if your with Heisenberg but they will kill you dead as soon as your out of eye sight.

You reluctantly went though knowing full well that mother miranda has some....out dated ways of thinking about people....and genders to be exact.

You and Heisenberg finally arived to mother Miranda's place and sat opersit lady D and donna+angie.

Mother miranda started to address everyone by the recent events between lady D and Heisenberg.

She also said this
"Not only did you two fight but that human (old gender) was in the facility, heisenberg you promised you would keep her put of you twos fights not that I care for (old gender)'s safety"

This hit you in the gut because you recently came out to Heisenberg as non-binary (he supports!) But once again you couldn't blame mother miranda since you haven't explained yet what non-binary means.

You slowly raised your hand and mother miranda huffed in annoyance at you presence
"What do you want human (girl/boy?!"
You clenched your teeth and Heisenberg put his arm around your waist as to comfort you

"I dont go by (he/him/she/her) anymore I prefer to be they/them please" you didnt dare look her in the eyes

She scoffed and started laughing, mocking you saying how ridicules that is and you where born the way you where and eventually Heisenberg couldn't take it when you started tearing up.

"ME AND (Y/N) ARE LEAVING!" He picked you up and started to try to leave when mother miranda kept making crude remarks about his lovely s/o

And anger got the best of him and he started doing off at her screaming about how perfect you are and if she and the others dont respect you than he'll beat them till they do.

That shut her up quickly but she told him to leave immediately.

He whispered to you
"Dont give a shit about what they say because your my little shit"

//hope it's alright also I take criticism so I know how to improve