yandere alphabet

Please go look at my tiktok page for more Heisenberg daddy content :)

@karlheisenberg.simp

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He show his affection through physical touch and gifts, though he can be quiet intense when he dose so, he one of those people that if you stop giving his consent attention he will demand it

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He'll be okay with spilling alota blood of others who try to take you away or try to convince you to go against him.

But if you fight back and or try to constantly escape he will reach a breaking point where he will put you in your place

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He would be sweet yet rough, he wants them to pity him, even if he has to lie to get them to pity him just so he can do less work to get them to stay with him.

He wouldn't mock you the first time he abducts you

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Nope, not really.

Unless you ask/beg for him to stop his experiments than he wouldn't listen and try to block you out, thinking you are on Miranda's side

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He shows his emotions to you if you grow close but if you dont he will keep up the tough guy act.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Anger.
He will take it as you rejecting him saving you from the other lords and would feel very offended

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

At first he would be angry that you would be trying to get away but after awhile he grows to enjoy them, seeing them as a new challenge each time.

He would make new traps just for you, how romantic?

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

If you attack him after he thought you two had a bond he will make you feel the hurt he felt, emotionally and physically.

He will tie you up, peel your skin off and if he was feeling especially hurt you would be made into his new experiment

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Oh this man is full on convinced you and him will take over miranda, kill her than get married and have a family.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Due to being told as a child to act like a man and to pack it up he lashes out, he dosnt have a coping skill but at the end of the night if you can somehow calm him down he will lay with you in silence.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Depends on his mood,

If hes in a good mood he will act like hes in a completely ordinary relationship.

But if he's in a bad mood he will be very toxic towards you and anything around him.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He wouldn't be able to at first, he physically could come to terms on his feelings so he would just kidnap you instead
(He sees nothing wrong with it btw)

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

He acts hostile and angry around everyone but on the inside hes just a broken man with a killer beard

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Depends if you put up much of a fight

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Once again depends on how you act will him, he could treat you normally with a few exceptions.

But he can and will take most if not all your rights away

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Not that much, first impressions are a big thing for him, so dont fuck it up

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He wouldn't, even if he succeeded in killing miranda he would still feel empty with you gone

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Nope, never, he dosnt see anything wrong with it.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

His childhood consisted of one of experiments and torture on his part, he hates himself so much.

I think that would have made him the person he is today

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

If your close he would be concerned but would know how to fix it, if you weren't close he would just ignored you

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He has a human side to him.

One of tenderness and love but that really comes out

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Not sure.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what

Oh he would worship you, per say but he would admire you

length would they go to win their darling over?

Kidnap and torture

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

About 3 hours of meeting you 😂😂😂

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

He would probably try if you got to much for him to handle but he still wanted you around.