WHA-?(part 2)

Part 2 is here my thirsty chrildren~

Warnings: blood, mentions of death, violence and possible death.

Gender: keeping it as neutral as I can, if I slip up tell me and I'll correct it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV:

Shit.....my head hurts like hell....wait.
Why is it colder than a witches tit out? Its summer!.
I thought as I sat up, holding my head in one hand and finally open my eyes.

I look around and realise exactly where I am......fuck.

I quickly got up and brushed the snow and ice of off my clothes and skin, shit it's cold as hell! And how in the fuck did I get here?! This is impossible!.

I thought as I frantically looked around, though I havnt started playing RE8 I've seen other youtubers and streamer play it so I knew exactly where I was.

I start to walk down the village frantically looking to see if anyone or anything is around me, from what I saw when others played it you get attacked.......alot in RE8.

I was still trying to wrap my head around this situation when i was grabbed and yanked into a house lit with candles, as soon as i entered i fell to the ground and the front door slammed shut.

I look around to see people, villagers I recognise them from when jacksepticeye and others played RE8.

Okay now I know I'm not hallucinating!.

I must have hit my head or something! Maybe lucid dreaming? I read about that a few days back....

NO ONES POV:

You where stuck between thinking it was real or if 6ou really where experiencing lucid dreaming, it didnt matter.

You where cold and hungry.

//sorry this was a shorter chapter it's that wattpad didnt work for a while and I wanted to try and release this as fast as I could 😅