CHAPTER 25

Raliat was in her room thinking about her friend's brother. He was calm looking and she could vouch that he could barely hurt a fly. His beards were driving her crazy. His pink lips were out of the world, his full lashes and white pupil added to his beauty.

She knew it was an unrequited love at first sight. He barely noticed her ever since his arrival to Zaria. Not even when she went to welcome him.

Raliat was a Hausa girl from Zaria city. She was squatting with her cousin's sister off-campus when she was unable to secure a space in the hostel. She wanted to purchase a space which was ×2 the normal price but her cousin warned her against it. She told her it was illegal and the school management wouldn't hesitate to prosecute her if she was caught. She was left with no other choice than to squat with Safiya, her cousin.

Raliat was Bimpe's coursemate and friend. Her apartment was two doors away from Bimpe's.

Raliat was still lost in a world of fantasies. Ayoade was her dream man.

She could imagine herself in his strong masculine arms. She loved him!

If only he would look at her the same way he looks at his sister. He loved his sister dearly and she wished to be in Bimpe's shoes. His face brightens and his eyes gleam colorfully with delight whenever Bimpe was around.

Raliat envied Bimpe.

She had been feeling different ever since she laid her eyes on him. The feelings were new to her body. The emotions she had never felt in the 22 years of her existence. She couldn't deny the fact that the feeling was strange as well as sweet. She wished she could give him a peck on the forehead or his well-structured nose or his pink lips.

The beep of her phone jerked her out of her thoughts. She then realized the lustful thoughts she was harboring and she muttered, "I seek refuge from Shaitan"

She wanted to scold herself but she couldn't. The temptation was something else. She never knew temptation was real but now she knows better. The devil was at work.

No one is beyond the test of God, she thought to herself. She believed it was a test from the Almighty and she was sure to pass it. She wouldn't let her emotions control her. She wouldn't let the temptation get the better of her and eat deep into her system. It was against her religious and cultural teachings. If she allowed it, it will evolve into addiction and that would be the end of her.

If she allowed it, what then would she teach to the gathering of the Muslim Student Association? What would the students think of her as the assistant Ameera when they get to know she was fornicating?

She forbade it.

There is always a right approach to everything. She could make things right. Love in her religion was encouraged and marriage should be the result of that love. We don't have to fornicate to show that we love each other. Love is beyond the physical, just like sex.

Though, she couldn't deny that she loved the feeling. She was sure it was not lusting or crush. It was true love. She would pray over it. If it was lust or crush, then she would get over it with time. But if it was truly love, then they would get married immediately and start producing beautiful kids just like their father.

The thoughts of her marriage with Ayoade excited her. She tried to control the excitement when she discovered it was leading to one of her wild and crazy imaginations.

Then, she supplicated "Oh Lord! There is nothing easy except that which you have made easy. And you can make this difficulty of mine easy if you wish to do so. You are Merciful! Make this easy for me."

A wave of serenity engulfed her. She smiled and stood up.

The first thought that came to her mind was to go over to Bimpe's apartment to confess her feelings. The supplication had boosted her confidence. If it works out and he likes her in return, then it was good for her. If he doesn't, then it was not for her. After confessing her feelings to Bimpe, she was going to commence the guidance prayer.

She went out of the room with a veil and proceeded to Bimpe's doorpost. She was about to knock on the door when she heard Ayoade's voice.

"Ayoade is back? I can't talk to Bimpe in his presence", she uttered, biting her lips.

She didn't know if she would be this confident when next she wants to talk to Bimpe about her feelings. She was sure that her friend would support her. But her fear was a one-sided love.

She turned back to go to her room when she heard Bimpe's shout. "I am your sister for crying out loud. How can you derive pleasure from sleeping with me?"

Raliat's mouth dropped open. "Ayoade is sleeping with Bimpe?"

*******

"Am I cursed?" Ayoade asked him. He had pleasured himself well enough with his sister. Now, the cover was off and the reality was glaring at him. He watched as her cries turned into sobs and eventual silence.

She had fallen asleep.

Still watching her pretty sleeping face, he couldn't help but have an erection for the second time that day. The stupid erection that made him do unspeakable things to his sister, his own blood on several occasions.

"How do I get out of this shit? I love my sister but this is not the way to showcase my love for her. If only she hadn't barged on me when I was watching that porn movie, this wouldn't have happened."

Sex is indeed addictive, he thought to himself.

Ever since his first sexual affair with his sister, he had become attached to her and addicted to having her.

He thought he was doing the right thing by letting go of the unshed seed he had been holding in for long. That was the cause of his constant stomach aches. That was why he wanted to get married at an early age but then, his parents kicked against it.

He couldn't even remember the last time he had aches. That was because his sister was always available to pleasure him.

He felt like raining curses on his parents. This was their fault. But the fact remains that they birth him. They were his parents and would always be. The best decision to take was to stay away from Bimpe and get married to someone.

"If I get married, what then would be the fate of my sister?", he questioned himself. "I have ruined her life."

He felt ashamed of his acts all of a sudden, for the very first time.

Then he cried bitterly into his palms.

******

Finally! Another update is here. EID MUBARAK to every Muslim ummah reading this. I dedicate this chappy to you all.

Reviews and critiques are allowed and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for the everyday support. Love you💓💓💓💓💓💝