one

*female oc  → Katie/Kate (Katerina)*

kate walked down the dark alley holding the flashlight on her phone to see the surroundings. It was eleven pm and she was heading back home, not like her parents would care. they are away on business trips 24/7, and didn't pay attention to her.  as she walked swiftly, she heard steps coming closer. she turned around and saw woman at 5'4. Long brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, sharp jawline, red lips, and pink rosy cheeks.

"what is a girl like you doing out here at eleven pm?" the girl asks her. "going home. why do you care, stalker?" kate responds, swiftly walking. "loose the attitude sweetheart," the girl warns, making kate gulp. "aren't your parents worried?" she adds. "they don't care about me, and aren't your parents worried?" kate responds, still walking quickly. "no, and what's your name?" she asks. "why should i tell a stranger?" kate questions.

"fine, i'm olivia, now tell me," the girl says. "i'm kate, bye," kate says, wanting the girl to go. "not so fast sweetie" olivia says, putting a cloth over kate's mouth. kate quickly faints as olivia throws her over her shoulder and runs to her car. since it's gonna wear off in twenty minutes, olivia ties kate into the back seat, and then starts to drive. "w-where am i?" kate says, waking up. "oh princess! you're awake!" olivia exclaims, looking at kate.

"uggh! you! what did you do!" kate screams. "chill, i just kidnapped you, and from now on, your mine," olivia says, casually. "what the actual fuck! are you fucking crazy!" kate yells, frantically pulling at the ropes. "watch it. and don't pull the ropes, it won't help you escape," olivia says, sternly. "i don't care you maniac!" kate screams loudly. "shut the fuck up!" olivia yells back. "no," kate says. olivia turns back and duct tapes a sock into kate's mouth.

olivia comes over and takes the sock out her kate's moth once they were at olivia's place. "fuck you. you can't just- SMACK!" kate stops bickering and holds her red cheek, with tears brimming her eyes. olivia pulls kate's hand of her cheek and caresses it gently. "i have anger problems, please don't make me mad, princess" olivia says, in a sympathetic tone. "why me?" kate asks smally. olivia just sighs and goes over to the table and gets a paper.