eleven

MS. GENTLE RODRIGO

y/n's pov:

this fucking bitch- it's 8 pm and this vibrator has been in me since 10 pm yesterday. my pussy is dead, my face is swollen and covered in tears. olivia comes in, rubbing her eyes.

"please t-take m-me out!" i beg, right before hitting my high, again.

"i hope you understood your lesson" she says, taking out the vibrator. she puts it aside and takes off the handcuffs. she walks into the bathroom and turns the tap on. already knowing that i can't walk, she lifts me up and puts me in the look-warm water.

she washes my body gently with soap and lets me sit in there for a few minutes. she grabs a towel and wraps me with it, as she picked me up. she drained out the water and wipes my body, getting rid of the water. she sits me down on the counter and went into another room on the side.

olivia's pov:

today i wanted y/n to rest and to be happy, cause i might have went a little too hard on her. i decided to get her boxers, cause they're comfy, sweats, and a hoodie. 

I walk out the closet and see y/n trying to stand up

I walk out the closet and see y/n trying to stand up. i quickly drop her clothes and pick her up before she fell. "great, i can't walk," she pouts. i chuckle and set her back onto the counter. i grab the boxers and put it on, same with the pants and hoodie.

"hey, you messed up my hair," she complains. i go behind her and straighten out her hair. i give her a piggy back ride downstairs, and it was actually her first time leaving her cell. she stared at the room in awe.

"and you never brought me here!" she exclaims

"and you never brought me here!" she exclaims. i put her in a chair and get us both some a waffle and coffee. "thank you," she says, taking her food. "hey, did you actually try to leave a few days ago?" i ask her.

she stares at her food and ignores the question. "y/n, did you?" i ask, moving my chair closer. she slightly shakes her head no. "w-why not, i thought you hated it here," i say. she pushes her chair back and limps away.

"hey, y/n!" i yell, running behind her. i catch up to her and grab her, carrying her in bridal style. i take her into my room and put her in the bed, sleeping next to her.

i wrap my arms around her so her head is comfily positioned in my chest

y/n's pov:

"i-i didn't want to leave you, okay," i say. "but you hate me?" she asks. "no, i fully don't. i feel s-safe around you. i f-feel protected. i feel like you w-will be there t-to save me, and w-when you said you'll l-let me go, i-i pretend to run, so y-you would k-keep me," i let out, crying.

she doesn't say a word. "please d-don't be m-mad liv— i-i mean o-olivia" i correct myself. "i'm not," she says, before staring deep into me. she lowers her neck down bringing me int a kiss. not like anyone before.

a passionate one

a gentle one

god, i'm falling more in love with her day by day