eighteen (smut)

y/n's pov:

"okay, get on the bed" she says, smirking.

what did the heck did i get myself into?

i lay down on the bed waiting for olivia to get her lazy ass of her phone and do something. she finally turns her phone off and comes to me. she walks to her drawer and grabs the hand cuffs. she cuffs me to the bed and grabs a whip.

"w-why do you h-have that?" i ask, scared.

"you know, it was wrong of you to try to leave," she says, bringing the whip across my bare body, making me shiver. she lifts the whip and before i could say anything, she slaps it down making my stomach red.

"oww!" i scream out in pain.

she over sweetly smiles and repeats on my abs. i kick my legs and pull my hands frantically, trying to get out.

"don't move, baby" she says, smiling with gritted teeth.

i gulp and obey, not moving a single finger. "good girl," she praises.

she throws the whip to the side and uses her hand to slap my boobs. "fuck" i lightly moan.

"u like that babygirl, huh?" she asks. i nod my head and whine as she stops.

"w-why did u stop?" i ask. she walks away and gets a ten inch strap. "lets have some fun," she says, smirking.

"it's k-kinda big, don't you think?" i ask, nervously. "no, not at all," she replies, putting an inch into me.

"fuck!" 

she puts in the rest, letting me adjust, before slamming into me.

"ahh, olivia, fuck"

"not my name" she says, slamming in harder.

"oww, ol-mommy, slow down"

she stopped and looked at me. "what did u call me babes?" "m-mommy?" "i like it" she says, slamming back in a fast pace. 

"imma cum!" i scream. she nods her head, letting me scream, arch my back, and yell "mommy!" as i finish out my high. but she doesn't stop. she keeps slamming in to me.

"o-olivia stop i- not my name slut" she says, still trusting very hard. "mommy, stop it. NOW!" i yell, arching my back. "ya, and why should i?" she asks, thrusting deeper in to me.

i don't say anything, but instead keep moaning and crying. "you know you're so pathetic, right?" she taunts, pulling out of me. i sigh in relief right before she stuck her finger into me.

"and you know what happened last time in the night when you had a punishment?" she asks. 'no' i shake my head, even though i remember it. "oh, then i guess i'll refresh your memory then," she says, adding the third finger into me.

"no please, im fine. i remember mommy. no more, please!" i beg desperately before arching back. my legs start shaking again.

"cum for me" olivia says, and with out wasting a moment, i do so. "oh, and lying is another mistake, so i guess ill leave it in you longer" she adds, going to the closet.

"no, please im so- ahh!" she sticks the vibrator into me before i could speak. "and im adding a little present," she says, putting a gag ring around my mouth. great, now i can't speak. "and i know you can take it since you did before," she says.

she kisses my cheek before grabbing her phone and leaving the room.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH!