eight

katie's pov:

great. i'm stuck with a kidnapper and have to find a way to go to my abusive ex whit out her knowing if i want to be alive. i always wanted to go on an adventure.

 but this, this is too much.

while olivia's watching some movie, i'm here debating weather i should tell her about sam's threat or not. she's strong, very strong, but sam's a body builder and i don't want her to get hurt. but if she figures out before i tell her, she might get mad for not telling her.

"hey, what are you thinking about?" olivia asks me. "m-me, nothing," i say, looking at her. "sure," she says, rolling her eyes. she goes back to her movie and i go back to arguing in my mind.

as long as i make it and she doesn't know, i'm good.

"katerina? why the heck did you not tell me!?" i hear olivia yell. i jerk my head to the side and see her holding up my phone, with sam's message.

crap. oh shit!

###

"i-i— katerina, why the fuck did you not tell me!" olivia shouts, throwing my phone across the room. "i w-was s-scared," i say, barely above a whisper.

"scared to tell me you were getting threatened! i can protect you!" she yells, running her hands through her silky chocolate hair. "he's a b-body b-builder," i tell her. "i don't give a fuck, get your phone and tell him to meet me at ********" she says.

"b-but— NOW!" she yells, making me jump off the bed. i scurry across and grab my phone, luckily, it was fine. i text sam to meet me at that address after dinner, and he agreed. "i-i did," i say.

"oh, and don't think that you don't have a punishment later," she says, walking out the room. she comes back in with a bowl of chowder, which she knew i dreaded. "do you have anything else?" i beg. she pushes the bowl towards me and sits in a chair.

"i said, do you have anything else?" i say. she tightens her left fist, making her knuckles white. she uses her other hand and shoves a spoon of soup down my throat. i gag and spit it out on the floor. "what the fuck!" i yell.

she can't just shove it down my throat. "shut up and eat it, or you can eat breakfast tommorow," she says, sternly. i was pretty mad, so i took the chowder and dumped it on the floor and put the bowl aside. olivia glares at me angrily and grabs my shirt. 

she pushes me to the ground and drags my body across the chowder making it get all over my shirt. she slaps my cheek, hard. leaving a mark. "change and meet me in the car, and don't try to be smart with me," she says, leaving me on the floor.