five

i really need to get out of here NOW! it s freezing cold and there is no blanket. it's just a mattress and bedsheets, not even a pillow. if your gonna kidnap me, then treat me right. i walk to the door and twist the knob. to my luck, it was open! i run out and see some stairs. i tip-toe down and see olivia sitting on the couch talking on the phone. probably for a song deal or something. i have to take this chance!

i get on my knees and crawl to past her and accidentally hit the wall. olivia turns around and sees me there. "kate!" she exclaims, coming to me. she picks me up, despite the fact of me kicking her. she pus me back in the room and says "try harder next time," before going out again, really locking the door. yes, i tried. "wait!" i yell, hoping she could hear me. luckily she comes back in. "what?" she asks rudely. "can i at least have things to sleep with?" i reply.

she gives me a pillow, a blanket, and putting on the heating in my room. "thank you," i reply. i cuddle into the comforter and go to sleep.

⚠️WARNING OF ABUSE⚠️

"you're late" sam yells, echoing the weed-smelling room. "i-i'm sorry b-babe, the- stop it you whore!" he yells, cutting me off. "you should plan better next time, then you won't be a pain in the ass," he roars. i cover my ears and curl into a ball, not able to take it anymore. he places a hard slap onto my cheek making it fiery red. the kicks me in the stomach making me puke. " ugh! go clean up this mess!" he says.

i run into the other room and grab the mop and start cleaning up. after i was done, he grabs me by the hair and drags me upstairs. he pulls down his pants and boxers and yk what happens. he leaves me laying on the floor naked. "i'm going to  ace's house, put on your clothes and get out," he says, and leaves. why can't he be how he was when we first met. nice, sweet...

⚠️WARNING OF ABUSE DONE⚠️

"katie"

"katie!" 

i was woken up by been shook by olivia. "are you okay?" she asks. "y-yes," i reply. "i heard crying and yelling from your room, and- wait! you had a nightmare!" she says. "not that b-bad, i-i'ts fine," i say. "no it's not! you were thrashing around in bed and yelling," she says, sternly. "it's o-okay. leave m-me a-alone!" i semi yell. she looks like she wants to beat the shit out of me, but she says "okay," and gets up.

what if he comes back, what if he tries to get me. he was so mad when i broke up, if i hadn't run, i wouldn't be alive. what if he works with olivia, no she told me she works single. "actually, i'll let you go, i thought- never mind, i'll let you go," olivia says, walking out.