four

kate's pov:

we both decided to watch high school musical and then go to bed. "goodnight, and i have a present for you," she says. "you're gonna let me go!" i ask, in excitement. "no," she says, bursting my bubble. "here," she says, giving me my phone back. i grab it and try to dial 911, but olivia grabs it. "looks like i can't trust you," she says disappointedly, and puts it back in her pocket. "no, please give it back!" i beg.

she shakes her head and says "i'll let you stay on it for some time and i will be there with you," she says. "invasion of privacy," i scoff. "you want it or no?" she asks. i nod my head like a 5 year old wanting candy. she jumps on my bed and hands me my phone. "can i be alone please" i beg, wanting my privacy. "don't push it," she warns.

most of the comments were like "are you okay" or "omg who!" and stuff

most of the comments were like "are you okay" or "omg who!" and stuff. olivia says i have to post because i'm "famous" and people will be curios if i don't. olivia turns around to me and stares deeply at me before slapping my cheek. "oww!" i yell, holding my red cheek. "what the fuck is that post. change it or do something!" she yells at me. "no!" i yell back. "do. it. now. katherina" she says, smacking me each time. i nod my head in fear and quickly re-post something. 

"lost your fucking privileges," she says, grabbing my phone back

"lost your fucking privileges," she says, grabbing my phone back. "it's my phone, not yours you know," i sass. "who do you think your talking to with that attitude," she says, sassier. "you, asshole," i sass back. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Watch your mouth," she says. I rub my butt, trying to soothe the pain. "please let me go," i yell. she kisses my cheek and walks away, locking the door on her way out.