thirteen

olivia's pov:

fuck

i was so close to saving her. i know where the people who put the bounty live, and i was so close to killing them. no one should have to be killed for money. i knew she would think this if she saw the room. now she won't even look or talk to me. she barely eats and it's affecting her health.

time to go mean style olivia, it's for her good.

y/n's pov:

i can't believe olivia. she took my virginity and my life. i literally went from a lavish apartment to a metal cage. and just when i thought things were getting better, ms. i'm gonna kill you for money, decided to come.

only if i hadn't gone into the room. i would be dead, or in olivia's arms, at least not in a metal ass cage. olivia comes in again, and i turn away, facing the wall.

"look here y/n. i'm done being nice, i had it with you," she says.

i guess, this is it. i'm gonna die now.

i hear a clank on the table, and turn around. i see olivia holing a knife and a plate of food on the table.

"eat it," she says, pointing at the food. "not if your dirty ass hands touched it," i fire back. that's the only thing i said to her in the past week. 

she steps forward and puts the knife under my chin. "i'm not afraid to do this," she says, making me gulp.

she moves back, but i still don't touch the food. she pushes it closer and i slide it across, almost making it fall across the table.

she walks over and pulls me off the chair, sitting her ugly ass in it.

she pulls me over her lap, so my stomach is on her lap.

A/N: why do i want liv to do this to me so bad!!! uggh!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"oww, stop it!" i yell, covering my butt. she aggressively pulls my hands away pinning the above my head.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"o-olivia please,"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"ma'am, p-please, i-i'm sorry," i say, crying.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

she finally stops and gets up, giving me the plate again. i stop crying, only whimpers here and there. i look at it.

"y/n, i'm not afraid to pull you over my knee again, so help me, and eat," she says, sternly. i grab the fork, stab a piece of pasta, and put it in my mouth. she stays there until i finish eating and hands me a water bottle.

as i unscrew the lid and gulped down half the bottle, she picked a few clothes for me. she chose a high-rise blue denim jeans, and a white tank top.

olivia's pov:

i got a sort of job here, since i need to stay here for sometime since y/n found out. once i kill them, i can be on my way, back to LA.