twenty

[Y/n's POV]

I wake up on Olivia's shoulder, wait! Olivia? 

The memories from yesterday come back, and the pain does too. I curl into a ball onto my bed and tears escape my eyes. It hurts so bad, my legs, my stomach, my everything. I feel a liquid trickling down my stomach. I don't think much of it, until it doesn't stop.

I get of the bed and see blood rushing from my stomach and blood on the sheets. Olivia is going to kill me. I crawl to the bathroom, since I still can't walk. Something is very wrong with that bitch. But I still might have a tiny crush on her.

I tape some tissue paper to my stomach to keep the blood from dripping, then I go back to the room. I take all the sheets of, tho it takes forever, since I can't stand up. I crawl with the sheets, trying to go to the laundry room.

"Hey princess, what are you doing, and why are you carrying bed sheets, and why are you crawling?" Olivia asks, once I bump into her legs.

"Well, someone *cough* you *cough* decided to leave me FUCKED UP- Watch it Y/n"

"Sorry, I can't walk cause my thighs are sore, and I'm getting these sheets to the washer," I respond.

She picks me up and puts me on her hip. She takes the bed sheets from my hand.

"Please don't be mad," I whisper as she sees the blood on the sheets.

"Y/n, be honest. How did this happen?" she asks, going to what I think is her room.

"I-it was bleeding," I said, pointing to my stomach.

She swiftly walks to her room and places me on her bed.

"David!" she yells. I close my ears not able to handle the loudness.

A man with a black suit comes in. 

"Yes ma'am?" he asks, he probably works for her.

Olivia whispers something to him and a minute later he comes back with a bag and gives it to her. She comes to me and takes of her t-shirt leaving me naked. I quickly cover my private parts, making her laugh.

"You know I've saw them before, right?" she asks, making me blush.

She pulls my hands off them and puts them on the bed. She gets a few things out the bags, takes the tape and paper of my skin and applies it.

"Oww! It stings!" I scream.

She holds my hands and keeps applying it to all my bruises all over my body. Tears fall down my face and my eyes shut close.

"It's all done princess," she says, making me open my eyes.

I'm not going to put a shirt on you since you know, just sleep in my bed for now. She moves me onto a pillow and puts the blanket over me.

"Sleep tight princess, I'll be back,"