nineteen

Changing format of the book

[Olivia's POV]

I can't sleep at all right now. I can't stop thinking about how my poor baby is doing. I can hear her screams and cries coming from the other room.

###

I look at the clock again. 4 am. I just hope I don't have to punish her again anymore. Tho, those teas streaming down her face is pretty. And its so cute how she's still moaning my name every time she cums. I decide to be the bigger person, and just put her out her misery

I slip on my fuzzy slippers and walk tot the room. I unlock the door and see Y/n. She was squirming vigorously, with saliva dripping her mouth, tears streaming down her face, red glossy eyes, cum all over her pussy and the bed, her voice soar from all the screaming.

She switches her glaze towards me as I come in.

"Please mommy" she chokes out.

I run to her and hug her.

"It's done baby," I coo.

She groans at me and sighs.

"Oh, right," I say, taking the gag out her mouth. I make my way and take the vibrator out and off it, her legs still shaking from the overstimulation. I untie her and she gets up, trying to get away from me. I laugh at her attempt as she falls to the floor.

I pick her up and bring her to the bathroom. I put her on the counter and run a nice warm bath. I put in 2-3 squirts of bubble bath soap and put her in.

"So kitten, I'll be back in 5 minutes, okay?" I ask, wanting to get her breakfast and change the sheets.

She nods her head and I go out. I quickly change the sheets and throw the cum covered ones in the washer.

I go downstairs and put the waffle mix into the waffle maker, and crack the egg. I make her some scrambled eggs, fry some bacon, make one waffle, and hot chocolate. I take them upstairs and put them on her bed. I grab her one of my t-shirts and go back into the bathroom. 

I help her wash her body and hair, and take her out. I wipe her and I can tell she wants to do it by herself, but she can't, hence her legs cant work for some reason. I don't know why tho.

"Here, I got you one of my shirts," I tell her.

"I'm not wearing it," she says, crossing her arms.

"I don't care, I don't mind the view," I say, kissing her boob.

"Gimme the shirt," she says, trying to grab it from my hand.

"But you said you didn't want it mamas," I say, holding the shirt away from her.

She pouts and turns away from me. I put my shirt on her and take her hair out the the shirt. I carry her to her bed and place the still hot food on my lap, so it doesn't burn her. She reaches her hand out to get the fork. I push her hand away and shake my head.

"No sweetie, it's too hot for you," I say.

"I'm not a fucking baby," she says, sassily.

"Language, and then why don't' you go get a towel or something?" I ask, chucking.

She sighs and opens her mouth.

"That's my good girl,"

She blushes  and smiles a tad bit. I smile and kiss her cheek. I blow the piece of bacon and put it in her mouth. She happily takes it and swallows it.

"Chew princess," I remind her, giving her the next bite.

She chews until I was satisfied before swallowing.

"Good girl," I praise.

 "Can I have the hot chocolate?" she asks, pointing to it.

I feel the glass, and it was HOT. I blow and blow until it feels okay. I drink a tiny bit to make sure it was a good temperature. I put it up to her lips and tilt it. She drink a little bit of it before tapping my shoulder, asking me to stop.

I put it back on her plate and and pour a bot of syrup on her waffle... "Last bite baby," I say, feeding her the last of her egg.

"Thank you," she says, laying on my shoulder.

"Anything for you mamas" I say, kissing her head.

A/N: WHAT NAME DO WE LIKE THE MOST? ILL USE THAT MORE OFTEN. DO WE HAVE ANY KINKS?