two

katie's pov:

"here" olivia says, handing me a piece of paper. "what the fuck is this!" i yell. "cut. it. out. katerina," i hear olivia say. "h-how do you know my full n-name?" i ask, a bit scared. "well, since your nickname is kate or katie, your full is probably katerina," she says, shoving the paper at me. "read out each rule," she says, and stands infront of me. "rules?" i question. "yes, rules. i have made a set of rules for you to follow, rewards, and punishments," she replies, tapping her foot impatiently. i look at the paper and start reading.

RULES:

1. Always listen to what I say

2. Do not cuss

3. I will choose our outfits

4. Don't keep secrets from me

5. Bed Time: 10 pm

6. No whining or mumbling

7. No eye rolling or backtalks

8. No drugs or alcohol

9. Ask before doing something if you are not sure your allowed to

10. Phone Time: When I say so

REWARDS:

1. Toys

2. Sweets

3. Extra Phone Time (with me)

4. T.V/ Screen Time

5. Extended Bed Time

6. Date Nights

PUNISHMENTS:

1. Spanking (most)

2. Edging

3. No T.V

4. No Cuddles

5. No screen including phone

SAE WORD: RED

*More later*

what the fuck it this! one second i was walking home peacefully and the next i'm locked in a cage with the olivia rodrigo who is kidnapping me. this is literal bullshit. i need to call the police as soon as possible! i search around in my pockets for my phone, but i can't feel it. "what are you doing?" olivia asks, taking the paper. "searching for my phone!" i exclaim. "oh, this," she says, holding up my phone. that bitch!

"yes! now give it!" i yell. i jump out of my chair and grab my phone. olivia trips me over and grabs my phone as i fall down. she puts it back in her pocket, helps me up, and pushes me back in my seat. i try to get the phone from her, but she puts it on a table a few feet away, and restricts me from getting up. 

"what is this! i wanna go home!" i scream. "calm down, you can't go home," she says. "you psychopath!" i exclaim. she just laughs while still restraining me to the seat. "it would be better if you listened to me because you are gonna be here for a very long time, princess" she says, playing with my hair. "why?" i mumble myself. "where you mumbling, princess?" she asks me. "no," i respond. she looks at me and leaves, with my phone.