nine (slight smut)

i'm changing katie into y/n (as the reader)- get ready to have- the less you know, the better

y/n's pov:

i changed into a blue plain shirt and a white knee length skirt with a pink rim and headed to the car. i couldn't go anywhere cause there were to bodygaurds leading me out. i told olivia to send a body guard but she wanted to face sam herself.

at this point, i HATE olivia. why can't she just leave me the fuck alone!

i get into the car and sit in the passenger seat, next to the driver. "y/n, come and sit in the back with me," olivia says. "are you gonna use me to clean the floor of the car, no thanks," i say, sarcastically. "y/n, i'm not playing, get your ass here, or we won't go," she warns. i cross my arms and sit there,  not budging. olivia gets out the car and opens my door.

oh shit. i'm in deep shit

###

olivia grabs my silky y/c/h  and drags me into the back, harshly throwing me. "oww!" i yell, as the car door hit my head. she slams the door closed angrily and sits next to me. she pulls me onto her lap as i try to squirm out.

"stop moving and get in my lap," she says.

i disobey her and move farther.

she wraps her delicate, yet firm hands around my waist, resting right above the hem of my skirt. she pulls me towards her and plops me onto her lap. she tightens her grip around me, making sure i couldn't move, and put's on the seatbelt on both of us.

"i don't need two seatbelts," i say, referring to her hands and the real seatbelt. she ignores my comment and stays like that. i kick her shim making her let go and groan, giving me a chance to move.

she grips my neck harshly pulling me back on. "i dare you to try it again," she says, dominantly. i visibly gulp and sink my back into her chest.

"thought so"

###

"hey pup, get down" olivia says, as we arrive. we parked far away, so sam can't reach the car. i shakily get out and hold tightly onto olivia. "don't do this," i tell her, not wanting to hurt her. she slaps my cheek and makes me shut up.

"hey! you can't bring this who ever!" sam yells, seeing olivia.

just as olivia was gonna step, i grabbed her and pulled back. she turned around and whispered "stop it y/n," and made me sit down by a tree.

###

she threw another hook, left hook, right hook, left hook, and an unconscious sam.

"don't mess with y/n!" she yells in the middle of the woods. she grabs me by the collar and runs to the car.

"i still hate you," i say to her.

"did i ask you to speak? huh? shut the fuck up," she says.

"make me"

SMUT ### SMUT

she tells the driver to start the car and looks at me in lust. she grips my shoulder and pushes me so i'm laying on the backseat. she lays on top of me and brings her lips to hover over mine. 

"i'll make you shut up"

she lets her face fall down onto mine, crashing her lips onto me and putting all her body weight on me. i moan into her mouth, making her pull apart. "did i say you could moan, slut?" she asks. "n-no," i say, faintly. "no what?" she asks, gripping my neck firmly. "no d-daddy" 

"ok, be a good girl for daddy then," 

i nod my head, not able to speak.

"told you i can make you shut up," she says, before sitting up again, leaving me sweaty, breathless, panting, and most importantly horny.

"oh, and get ready to not be able to walk for a long time, get ready... for your punishment.